Sam W.
Normal, IL
Looking for new headphones to use while working out. Currently have some basic Sony earbuds but the wire seems to be always getting in the way. Are these worth the extra money and is the sound quality that much better than cheaper options?
Kat J.
Kat J.
TX
1 week, 2 days ago
Techie Expert Level 1
These headphones are perfect for working out. The wire is conveniently behind your head so it doesn’t affect any machines or weights you’re using. These also have amazing sound quality, so they’ll drown out everything around you if you want. I was actually able to get these on sale at the Apple Store, they were about $50 cheaper than usual and there was nothing wrong with them. I think they were worth every penny and definitely better than other headphones I’ve used.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Toledo, OH
11 months, 1 week ago
The sound is pretty good. I own a pair of these and love them. Because they're wireless I can set my phone to the side while working out. They're sweat and water proof. Great quality.