BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

We put a beats pill speaker in their mouth and now they won't shut up. Each beats pill dude comes with their very own expression, complete with moveable arms and heads. Snap the beats pill into each character and still get direct access to audio and charging ports. Paint or draw on the matte finish to customize it and make all your own. Compatible with beats by dr. Dre pill speakers. . â . *beats pill not included . â see more...

Miri L.
San Francisco, CA
Not only does it look stylish. It has a nice surround effect for music lovers. You can adjust to how loud you wanted. It's a great brand that you can trust. The sound is clear and sharp. It's a great gift idea as well. Beats will make your heart skip a beat.
Gia J.
I think this is the cutest thing ever. it holds my beats pill snug so I am not concerned of it falling out. The design is perfect and like I said it is absolutely adorable. it doesn't mess with the sound of the beats pill at all which is also really nice.
sa m.
Highland Park, NJ
Great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!great and super yummy the best food i have ever had!
Yerus G.
Brooklyn, NY
The Beats Pill is a pretty awesome little speaker.

It has a lot of the same functions as other speakers in it's category (Jambox, Solemate, etc), but it has a number of things that set it apart from the others.
Valerie Y.
Really good but not worth all of the hype. the sound is good but i have herd a lot better . this was a lot of money but not a lot if quality. i got it from best buy maybe you can find it cheaper.
Mary L.
Brooklyn, NY
That sounds great a little expensive for my taste but my son really wanted to let him have it I had to wait a little bit until they went on sale I will definitely recommend it to other people
Dean H.
Decatur, GA
This thing is really cute. I'm so obsessed with it. I just love looking at this. Its so fun to put your little speaker in and you just let it go! I feel like sometimes my speaker be moving when i turn it up to the loudest setting. one time it fell off the table
Khairun-Nisaa H.
cleveland, OH
The Beats Pill is an amazing awesome loud speaker. It is very Pricey it's on the expensive side of things. The Beats Pill Buddy is very easy to use its simple. Yes Quality of the sound its very good and loud with a bass and yes i would recommend this to others
Carlos O.
Mecca, CA
The beat speaker are perfect in all dementions and we're I got it in one of my favorite stores best buy on sale in black Friday and it was pretty cheap and easy to use and fun as well its one of my favorite speakers and I would definitely recommend it
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
I love my pill dude. He is the cutest accessory/stand that the pill could go in but the functionality is not the best. I hate that the little connections and buttons are covered when the pill is inside and facing outward like the picture.
lesly r.