BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill Dude - Red uploaded by Roger S.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill Dude - Red uploaded by Rachel B.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

We put a beats pill speaker in their mouth and now they won't shut up. Each beats pill dude comes with their very own expression, complete with moveable arms and heads. Snap the beats pill into each character and still get direct access to audio and charging ports. Paint or draw on the matte finish to customize it and make all your own. Compatible with beats by dr. Dre pill speakers. . â . *beats pill not included . â see more...

Megan X.
Prescott, AZ
Such a cute fun speaker! The sound is awesome and it is a good small size that it is easily portable in a bag and it doesn't take up space which is nice. It is really easy to see how it works and overall I wasn't surprised it was as amazing as evryone says it is for such a small thing it has great sound.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA
The Dr.Dre speakers are amazing they sound absolute phenomenal and is a great way to listen to music at a party you don't have to set it into a position so you can hear it it already has legs LOL they might be a little pricey but it's totally worth buying it and I really recommend the dr. Dre speakers
Brittany K.
This little speaker is so cute and my daughter loves it as well. The sound quality is amazing, not sure it's worth the super high price, but overall I'm very happy with it. It's super easy to use, and I have never had any problems with it. I have recommended it to a few music loving friends.
Sophia M.
Hurricane, WV
It plays good music but it's really bad on battery. You can plug it in all day and it only last like an hour and that's it. I like Sony better but beats is what I use everyday. I got it at Best Buy and love Best Buy. I would recommend this speaker for at home but not for the beach.
Ashlee W.
Ok guys, besides red being my absolute favorite color these speakers are the bomb. They get very loud and can annoy my brother when hes taking his afternoon nap so thanks Dre.! Product is worth the money seriously. Go out and get a pair it is worth your money.
Janelle J.
El mirage , AZ
Ever since my mom got me this for Christmas she's hated it because I'm always bumping my music lol. I love how it looks, I think it's really cute. The sound is very loud and really good quality. The only thing I don't like is the price.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This little dude def hold a loud punch. Amazing to grab and bring on the go even for in the car if your speakers aren't so good. Best things I've bought in a while and such a low price compared to the others like this it's def worth it to pick one up for the holidays even to play your holiday music for your guests
Judie W.
Wautoma, WI
BEATS by Dr. Dre by Dre Pill Dude-Red were the perfect gift for my son. He was excited to receive this item and the quality of sounds is spectacular. I don't mind the music so much as long as the sound is quality and this items definitely makes that happen. I would recommend these definitely.
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 4
Love the item. The character hold my beat perfectly. It's great for display and doesn't take much space up in my right rooms. I can take it where ever I want and it doesn't weight much. I love this color beautiful color. It's simple, not too brights and boring feeling. Very cool
Magdalena S.
Hickory, North Carolina
I don't have anything but good things to say about these speakers. The quality of sound that comes from these speakers is amazing. ANd it's great because it's small enough to carry around with you.
Kristy G.
Who good are these? I've gotten good and bad reviews
Aidan M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is so cute! How is the sound?
anureet c.
Is it really worth buying this ?