BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

We put a beats pill speaker in their mouth and now they won't shut up. Each beats pill dude comes with their very own expression, complete with moveable arms and heads. Snap the beats pill into each character and still get direct access to audio and charging ports. Paint or draw on the matte finish to customize it and make all your own. Compatible with beats by dr. Dre pill speakers. . â . *beats pill not included . â see more...

Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
LOVE THIS! I was gifted one of these by my brother for Christmas a few years ago and use it all the time. I have the black pill to go along with this, and I use this all the time. The mouth and head swiffle a little bit back and forth and that is great for making sure you get the full experience of the music no matter where you are in a room.
There are only 2 downsides that I've found and neither of them change how I feel about the Pill Dude. The first is that because it's black and made out of some plastic rubber like substance when it is in direct sunlight it starts to get pretty soft. Now this is probably my own fault because I would imagine they tell you somewhere not to keep in in the sun or around too much heat. The other thing is that when you put the pill in the mouth the back peace blocks the volume up and down buttons on the pill speakers so if you want to adjust those you have to take the Pill Dude apart.
Neither of these things change my opinion! I love this Pill Dude!
Alice D.
These are adorable and they're very good at protecting the pill from falling, getting wet or damaged. The only problem I have with these is that I find the sound quality and volume is compromised when I put the pill inside it. I'm not sure if others have experienced the same but my family and I have noticed a big difference. I'm a little disappointed with it because it's really cute and practical for hold the pill.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Pretty good product for something so tiny. I haven't cracked it all the way up yet. But as of now, no distortion or crackling sound. I know the bass hits pretty deep without any rattling. I returned it, I don't think it is worth the money. But other BEATS products are def worth the money. If it were on sale, I would buy it for someone at a younger age.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I remembered when this speakers was $50 in Best Buy and I never bought it because I thought it was going to stay the same price and I eventually ended up buying it in full price and I regret not buying it on sale ! I love them they are very cute for my vanity and speakers wise very loud and great sound !
Tawana R.
Mcdonough, GA
I love love love my beats. I have the wireless beats nad this speaker. I could be a little louder but it does good in the office, or on a trip and lite to carry. The price was ok, i am ready to upgrade to the bigger one now and I would tell people to buy this product. Great gift item as well.
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
This speaker holder was perfect for my beats pill. It definitely adds character and makes the speakers just that more enjoyable. It was a little on the pricey side but was more than worth it. Simple to use and easy to take the speaker in and out of holder.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
I got this as a gift and I love it. It's a great way to hold the pill. It so easy to use . The power& volume controls are Easily accessible. It sounds amazing . It's the best gift and so much better then similar products out there.
Kalin U.
Trenton, SC
I love this pill! It's a lot cuter to have this than just the plain pill. I just popped it in and turn up my music I love it! I got it from Best Buy with my 20% off coupon and I love it. For the price you pay for the pill plus this it makes it a little pricey, but I love it and would recommend it to everyone!
Crystal V.
Covina, CA
The pill is very good to use I love the sound quality and it charges very quickly but it also last along time when you do use it not only that but it is bluetooth so very efficient to connect it you don't have to deal with the hassle of having to connect wires and all that.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this little guy! He is so cute. The sound quality is excellent and very clear. Cute addition, the magnet that holds the pill inside is quite strong. It's a snug fit and doesn't block none of the sound coming from your pill. Perfect accessory for the Pill.
Love do a review on this item