BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #12 in Speakers

The new beats studio is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, adaptive noise canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and remotetalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound. see more...

• Are they sold seperatly? And if not how much is it all together? 1 Answers
  • How is the sound on these? 6 Answers
  • I want one so bad! what do yall think about the sound?6 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill Character - Pink (9050002200)
  • "its really cut eand fun and the speakers click into the charachetr perfectly The sound quality is great and is also bluetooth/wireless wich is fab" in 1 review
ツ I.
Lubbock
One of my good friends has one of these and i think it is so good the sound is so clear and so loud and i love that about this i don’t have one but i want one and it’s not scratchy like all the other speakers i’ve used before how does it work? can you take off the little girl?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Techie Expert Level 3
omg these are so cute i love the design and anything pink i can put this and carry it with me anywhere i stay getting compliments and i love it great sound system you can hear it really clear i highly recommend it cute gift to any girl out there i would buy it again
Ashley L.
I like this speaker a lot better than the previous models. My previous model used to die within a couple hours of listening to music and this one goes for about 6/7 hours which is great for summer! It's super easy to connect to Bluetooth and the best part which a lot of people don't know is that if you have another beats pill and you hit them together they will both play the song for an even more amplified sound !! I also have the JBL Bluetooth speaker which is great but the beats pill is louder
Jonalynn L.
Super cute speakers that you can bring anywhere! I've had my speakers for a long time and I totally recommend it. The speakers comes with a case, an aux cord and a charger. The Bluetooth on the Spearks are phenomenal, you can go to another room and you would still be connected to your speakers!
Amanda S.
How can you not love this? The cutest speaker I have ever owned! The sound quality makes the price worth it! This speaker will last me forever! I use on a daily basis and love it. I would recommend to everyone and have had a couple of friends and family purchase after they saw mine.
Jennifer C.
Winchester, KY
I bought this because I love music all day long lol. And I like to hear it loud. My phone doesn't do that with its speaker this Lil speaker is not only cute but it works great. I am so glad I bought it and decided to try it out. I pack it everywhere lol.
Tori J.
This was an amazing birthday gift I received. It may be small to some, but it is absolutely amazing! Its range is very high and will definitely not disappoint. I would definitely recommend this, especially for a college dorm or even just your bedroom.
Katie W.
Oswego, NY
Super cute and easy to use. I love the color of this and the shape. It's small and easy to travel with. Good quality sound and is better than other speaker brands I have tried. Good battery life and acceptionally good price. Worth the money. Love it
Jennifer T.
I got this as a present and I was amazed at how loud this little thing could go. It's a perfect little Bluetooth speaker. You could take it to the park, beach, anywhere. The speaker isn't attached to the stand-doll itself, so you can just pull the speaker out and take it anywhere.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
I love my punk Beats pill! Not only is the sound great, but it is so cute! I bought the holder and I love it because it works as a stand too. It stays charged a very long time and the Bluetooth makes it very convenient. Love it!!
Kindle E.
Malakoff, TX
I want one so bad! what do yall think about the sound?
Kelsey R.
Waynesville, MO
How is the sound on these?
Miriz P.
Does the battery last long
Keoke L.
Are they sold seperatly? And if not how much is it all together?
Rori L.