BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - White uploaded by Molly D.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - White uploaded by Tori H.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #6 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - White
  • "awesome sound quality and great features (Bluetooth to sync to your phone is my fav) and it can also charge your phone when plugged in." in 2 reviews
  • "my friend has one and its amazing has great sound quality ive been waiting to get one" in 1 review
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely love my pill it’s now 5/6 years old and still in great shape. The sound is excellent, sleek design for easy travel and simple blue tooth connectivity. The sound is crystal clear. I bought the pill in white it comes with a protective case so it’s easy keep clean or wipe down with a baby wipe. I wish I bought the pink bill but I was too impatient.
Priscilla G.
Techie Expert Level 1
This speaker is awesome. I love how it does not require many wires and cords when it is being used. This is an awesome brand. I think that they are a bit expensive, but it is worth it. I would recommend to others, it is really worth the purchase.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely loved my Beats Pill... until somebody stole it. My grandfather gave it to me for my birthday & literally a few months later somebody stole it right from my house.
Chadwick Kawai E.
Waianae, HI
While I am not changing my opinion of the speaker in any way whatsoever, I do think that at the price it is currently listed at ($170) it is a bit more realistic, but still to expensive. If I were to put a price on this speaker, on the high end I would say $150 max, but realistically probably closer to $125. Speakers like the Motorola Deck Ultra, and the JBL Charge offer more power and sometimes even more features for $150 and I personally believe that price is the market value for speakers of this size. Just remember when you purchase that you are paying for portability, not sound quality, And at this point, $200 is inflated and it seems that Beats is the only company that hasn't really caught on to this yet.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I work at radio shack which gives me a unique opportunity to test out a fairly large assortment of electronics, and being that Bluetooth speakers are my favorite that I carry, I hope I can help shed some light on this. I gatta say, the for a speaker of this price, I'm not impressed, and I wouldn't recommend it, however I will go a bit more in depth with everything.

Bluetooth: Bluetooth works fine. When you first turn it on it automatically starts looking for a device. Most speakers do this so nothing special. The range is good enough, and gets the job done.

Sound quality: to me, this is where I am disappointed. Bass is in everything. Whether it's treble, or straight highs, the bass on this speaker invades everything, yet when there is an actual bass drop in a song, whether it's just a quick bump or prolonged, it seems lack luster and overall cheap. In addition, for a speaker with 4 drivers, it is not very loud. Now overall, for a speaker of this size, it's sound is decent, but at $200 it's way to expensive. The JBL flip gives you everything minus a few unnecessary features for half the price.

Design: portability really is top notch, however, I am personally not a fan of the rounded orally design, but that's just me. When you pick it up, there is fair bit of weight to it which feels really good. The weight screams quality, but it makes the sound the much more disappointing in my opinion. The optional holders for the speakers are really creative and fun, but they are optional and do cost extra.

Battery: huge improvement over the last model at 10hrs, however, for $130 you can get a auvio with a 12hrs battery, so again, for $200 I expect more.

Added features: the speaker does feature NFC for tap to pair. This is a really cool feature especially with newer high end androids, but the iPhone and other midrange phones don't have that feature, so it isn't a deal maker for me.
Speaker also has an auxiliary output, which essentially can be used to turn an older sound system into a Bluetooth sound system. However you can find a Bluetooth receiver for $25 that does exactly the same thing, and you save $175 going that route. Again, it's a cool feature, but why would you buy a speaker in order to make another speaker Bluetooth.

Last thoughts: in my personal opinion, beats sells more off their brand name than the quality of their products. I personally don't think it is worth the money, and I usually try to point people the other way. However, at the end of the day only you can decide what speaker you like. I would recommend driving out to your local Radio shack and listening to the speaker yourself before spending $200 on it, and while you are there, demo some others and compare the sounds. You never know what you like until you hear it.

I hope this review was helpful in your search for the right speaker.
Maya S.
Techie Expert Level 3
Me encanta usar esto para tocar mi música. El sonido en él es realmente bueno y la batería duran mucho tiempo más usted puede cargar su teléfono en él también. El sonido es muy ruidoso que estaba jugando desde dentro de mi casa con las ventanas de todo el bloque podría oír desde la calle.Me encanta los colores que tienen para que pueda elegir entre diferentes colores que tienen en su sitio web.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Techie Expert Level 3
I got the white beats pill for Christmas a few years ago. Overall I think it has great sound quality. My only negative thing would be that sometimes it just shuts off when it's fully charged or even still plugged in; it also looses connection. I should have returned it when it started happening but I didn't think it would last. Oh well.. still has great sound!
Jesus J.
Indian Trail, NC
Producto unido y exclusivo de gran calidad el cual puedes utilizar en cualquier lugar para relajarte escuchando música de tu preferencia. El color es atractivo y ademas el sonido es impecable de gran alcance.
Katie B.
St George, UT
Talk about awesome sound quality. I received mine as a gift and can't stop using it! Simply to use. Great value for the quality of sound. My friends now have to get one after hearing mine.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this for my husband last Christmas & I am glad I did! He uses this everywhere! He & his best friend have a band & they download the music onto their phones so they can play it for people through the Beats Pill! It's great to be able to have a portable speaker, with such great quality, when your a starting out musician & everyone requests to hear your recordings on that spot. He also uses this for work, while around the house, for picnics, endless list!
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
The sound is nice and loud and bass heavy which is expected.
I love the style and form factor. A very nice personal audio device. Even though it’s not that loud.

-PRICE!!!! There is nothing about this device that establishes it as a premium bluetooth speaker that compares with the likes of the Bose Soundlink. It is the same price as the Bose set and it has far inferior sound quality, lower volume, and less features. This speaker should cost $100, not $200.
Katie M.
South Bend, IN
Is this product worth the 200 dollar price tag? It looks like a great speaker but that's a lot of money
Sandra B.
Do these hurt your ears???
Mary T.
Olive Hill, KY
I would recommend these too anyone! Well worth the price!!!
Cate G.
What makes this different from other speakers? I have been looking into this but wanted an honest review from someone that has actually used this.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
How does the sound quality compare to Bose speakers?