BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• "They work great just too pricey for me!" in 1 review
Bonnie L.
Techie Expert Level 2
This speaker is amazing. I love how it does not require many wires and cords when it is being used. This is an awesome brand. I think that they are a bit expensive, but it is worth it. I would recommend to others, it is really worth the purchase. Overall, great product!
Miranda V.
2,631 reviews
Techie Expert Level 4
I love this speaker! This is my go to speaker when I need something to take with me to the beach or to the park. It has great sound quality and gets very very loud. It connects easily to my phone and tablet and was very reasonably priced. Highly recommend!
Ericka V.
Bridgeport , CT
This thing is my best buddy, I'm a music lover and I travel a ton for work in my hotel rooms I like to have music and there's often not much more than a radio in the rooms and I'm unable to choose what songs I want to listen to.....I used to lug my Bose computer speakers with me on every road trip now I bring my beats pill and it takes up so much less space when packing and packs a big punch with volume and clarity of sound, I love that it's able to connect to devices using blue tooth so you don't have to worry about the length of a aux cord for mobility and the range for the Bluetooth is amazing in my house if the speaker is on the top floor I can control it from my phone in the basement. This is a great quality and convenience product, I recommend it to anyone who loves music or needs a speaker for any purpose
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
Best speaker I have ever had. This is a quality speaker with a quality sound! I received it for Christmas a few back and I use it all the time. There is not a thing that I can complain about this. The quality of sound is almost perfect, but sometimes it depends on how good the quality of the song is also.
Super great product and always happy with it.
Faith O.
Trumbull, CT
Techie Expert Level 1
Worth the price tag. Yet again Beats deliver another quality product to add to your collection. The only downside is that sometimes the connection between your phone and the speaker can disconnect (prob due to my wifi) but it can dampen a party mood pretty quickly. If you have steady wifi this is for you
Hollee M.
Battle Creek , MI
I love love love this speaker. It is great to be able to take on the beach to be able to listen to tunes. It is loud and is easy to carry around. I think that this is great for any mom or anyone who likes to camp or anyone who likes to catch some rays on the beach!
Samantha C.
Framingham, MA
This is a very very very expensive brand but it sounds absolutely amazing! It is definitely very worth it if you have the extra money to spend. The sound can go pretty loud and still have a quality bass to it without sounding shitty. they are also very conveniently sized which makes it EXTREMELY easy to transport it from place to place. I very much recommend this product.
Not N.
North Syracuse
The Dre Pill 2.0 has a nice look, especially this silver model. It plays amazingly. It has a nice sound range and quality. I bought this model at Best Buy. I'm happy with my purchase. I rate this 4 out of 5 and would happily purchase this product again.
Christina H.
Tacoma, WA
The price is higher then I would like but overall it's a great speaker. very easy to move and portable which is great for around the house. I listen while I'm doing dishes and laundry and all of that fun house chores. the sound quality is better then expected for it being such a small little box. overall I'm very happy with my purchase of the pill!
Hailey Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Super cute and handy for those moments you want to busy out your playlist in a small space.
The quality of sound is 7/10 I would say because it is a small speaker and you can't beat those huge sound systems but it is easy to use and cuuute!
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
How durable is this?
Lilya R.
Is this good?? I want to buy one but i don't know if it is good!!