BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #18 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• "They work great just too pricey for me!" in 1 review
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
Best speaker I have ever had. This is a quality speaker with a quality sound! I received it for Christmas a few back and I use it all the time. There is not a thing that I can complain about this. The quality of sound is almost perfect, but sometimes it depends on how good the quality of the song is also.
Super great product and always happy with it.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
The sound comes out crisp and clean, and it actually can go pretty loud. The battery life is fairly long and stays charged for a couple of hours. Overall it's a great product and I think I might purchased another one in the near future. It hasn't failed on me yet
Kim T.
Kim T.
Marrero, LA
The new version of the Beats Pill is definitely an improvement. It is much sleeker than the first one too. The quality of sound is much better as it projects into and also out of the room. Although it is pricey, catch it on sale and it will become a great deal!
Not N.
Not N.
North Syracuse
The Dre Pill 2.0 has a nice look, especially this silver model. It plays amazingly. It has a nice sound range and quality. I bought this model at Best Buy. I'm happy with my purchase. I rate this 4 out of 5 and would happily purchase this product again.
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Los angeles , CA
Super cute and handy for those moments you want to busy out your playlist in a small space.
The quality of sound is 7/10 I would say because it is a small speaker and you can't beat those huge sound systems but it is easy to use and cuuute!
Raymond M.
Raymond M.
Compton
For People Who Have Jobs And Other Stuff That Evolves Music I Would Highly Recommend That You Use This Product Because It Is Louder Than Other Bluetooth Speakers.
David A.
David A.
W Sacramento, CA
Extremely clear and loud very pleased with the product I take it everywhere with me even deciding to buy another soon to replace my home audio system
Elle S.
Elle S.
Great speaker. Excellent sound quality. Strong an sturdy. Great for people who are on the go. So it's portable snd that's a plus.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Derby, KS
These little speakers have great sound. They really put out good quality sound and a lot of volume. They are worth the price tag.
Gerardo R.
Gerardo R.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely no bass not very loud either much rather would have got a ue boom if I knew this speaker would disappoint me so much.
Kathrine O.
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
How durable is this?
Lilya R.
Lilya R.
Is this good?? I want to buy one but i don't know if it is good!!