BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #7 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Daniela F.
Altavoz alucinante!
Suena increíble y tiene un estilo super cool.
La música es mejor con Beats.
Sarah H.
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 4
I love this speaker! This is my go to speaker when I need something to take with me to the beach or to the park. It has great sound quality and gets very very loud. It connects easily to my phone and tablet and was very reasonably priced. Highly recommend!
Charlotte L.
Good sound, however not great after some time and the sound can crackle, but easy to use and good for a first time speaker
Zenny B.
Hello I'm here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful. and I have a channel on YouTube with a lot of subscribers I make a lot of comments about electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by rereading them in my videos for the purpose of FYI encourages people to buy my address: 3 OP CITY ESSALAM DB ETG 2 APPT 67 CASABLANCA MOROCCO MY NAME IS: AYMANE BOUNASRY Country: MOROCCO ZIP CODE: 20220 CITY: CASABLANCA
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
This speaker is amazing. I like that it's wireless it makes it really easy to use. It's expensive. It's also a great brand.
Alex V.
MARTINEZ DE LA TORRE

La píldora de golpes es increíble! Aunque es bastante caro, estás pagando por una muy buena calidad. Es sorprendentemente súper ruidoso y muy portátil también. ¡Lo tengo en rosa y es tan lindo! ¡Es resistente y la pintura es excelente ya que no se ha roto o todo se ha mantenido perfecto! En general, se ve muy bien y el logotipo de beats es genial. Tengo audífonos para solo, así que sabía que la píldora de golpes iba a ser de una calidad increíble y estaba en lo cierto. ¡Ideal para una fiesta! No recomendaría usar esto a nivel profesional, pero si amas la música, te encanta la música de alta calidad y puedes permitírtela, ¡obténala para ti o para una fiesta!
Chaimae B.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Mehdi e.
Hey im Mehdi from morocco im creative guy i like photography and take pictures that why i want to work with you, i have an instagram page with 16k follower and i can do a lot of pretty things with your products so i wish to trust me and give me a chance.
jacqueline C.
IVE ALWAYS WANTED THIS SPEAKER!!!😩😩 im aware they are loud afff and I’d really want one please 😩
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?