BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #1 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . √Ę . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . √Ę . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more than one?1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is it reall...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Kelly G.
Tampa, FL
Love this so cute, and portable! Also is really fun!! And has long battery life! So if you wanted to take it to the pool or the beach its great!:) meaning you'll need to get the little pill guy to hold it!;)
Samantha P.
I have to admit that the main reason I bought these speakers was for the name. However, I do not regret my decision although it is a bit more pricier than I would have liked. The quality of sound is great!
Keshia A.
Bedford , NH
Techie Expert Level 3
This speaker is a great speaker for college student or anyone that loves to party . It is loud enough to use at a party and loud enough to use outside while working on the yard. The quality is flawless.
Katy S.
Bronx, NY
I love this product. It's amazing in sound. The only thing is that when I first bought mine, in like a month it started to act up. I'm not sure why but I contacted them and they did replace it for me.
Linda F.
Really portable and small really loud sound!! syncs easily to iPhone! has a built in mic can take calls on it. just need to be near beats speaker mic and increase volume when taking incoming calls!
Samantha R.
Geneva, OH
I got my beats pill in the navy blue color and it is my favorite way to listen to music! The sound is very crisp and clear. It can get very very loud and it never gets a fuzzy sound. Love this!
erika c.
I love my pill. First of all because I have a red one which is my favorite color. I like putting it full blast and I think my neighbors can hear it lol but oh well that's just how amazing it is.
Danee O.
Modesto, CA
Had to replace throught warranty spakers had static issues but took to apple store and they replaced through warranty no problem is just they took kind of long because it was around christmas
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
Awesome speaker. It's my go to when I was to play my music loud or soft in my room. I even brought it to a party and it was pretty loud everyone loved it. The down fall is the expensive price.
Sabrina S.
Virginia Bch, VA
My son thought that , because everyone had one that they were the best. but now and his friends are using the I home because the sound is pitch perfect, thanks the beets. who thought???
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?