BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #1 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . √Ę . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . √Ę . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more than one?1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is it reall...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Xanthe C.
Newnan, GA
Personally I LOVE my bass. When I went to Walmart and saw that the regular sized beats pill and the XL I played the same song on both of them and found that the regular beats pill was fairly loud but the beats XL won my heart because it's bass was very impressive! I'm a bass type of person. Overall, I LOVE my decision on buying the Beats Pill XL.
Felipe R.
Winnetka, CA
These little speakers have a boom! to them and I love it. I carried it with me all the times and people are impress by the sound quality they bring. Simple to connect to any Bluetooth device. Battery life is decent. Would buy again and recommend
I love music so this genius, fashionable pill is perfect for a day out at the beach , this little pill shaped speaker gives you great sound and clear signal via wireless Bluetooth
Jodi D.
Santa Maria, CA
I love my beats pill the quality sounds amazing but they are ridiculously priced... volume I wish could go louder but that's where they trap you to buy the beats xl for more money
Aj P.
Cedar Falls, IA
Great speaker recommend it........ sad asdfaf pdf e aefads ae asdf asdfwe adf aweqe fasdfawe fwef asdfqwef adfasdfa eqewf adfasdfwqe fadf asdfawef asdfawefq eqwefqwefdfeqwef adfrfaefa as aefaefqwef a cease def efweqe asdeqefq edfewqef ad
Savannah R.
I'm sure the quality of speaker and the items is great but these are way too expensive. I'm it's just because it's a hot new item but for me that's a little to much. Overrated.
Cassie P.
De Ruyter, NY
Such a nice loud sound but not over baring. I love music and the pill changed my whole perspective of it all. I would recommend this to everyone, it's worth the money.
taylor d.
Florissant, MO
I love this speaker!! it is defiantly one of my favorite ones that i have purchased! it is extremely easy to use and connect. i purchased mine and my local target store and i would highly recommend it to others!
Casie B.
St Francis, WI
This is amazing. I got it as a gifted and I am so stoked on it. I have tried many portable speakers but nothing compares. The sound quality is amazing and clear.
Sheroi T.
carrollton, GA
Quality is amazing. Great for bringing just about anywhere. Bring the party with you! Better than large bulky speaker equipment. I find myself grabbing this before I even grab my headphones! That says a lot!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?