BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #7 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Moniece M.
I love my pill because that one little speaker has so much power and can fill an entire party with music and it was well worth the money and I will definitely be purchasing a new one really soon.
Christina C.
Monroe Township, NJ
Best quality sound I've seen in a speaker its size. No matter how loud you put it the sound never waivers or gets choppy. The bass is also fantastic and you can't go wrong with the beats pill.
Areli S.
Morganton , NC
Like these speakers but the bass isn't that loud or noticiable. It goes pretty loud but I feel like it would be a lot better if the bass was stronger. Also probably wouldn't recommend if you're clumsy. Dropped mine a couple times and the speaker cover broke off.
Moe J.
Speakers are small & convenient to carry along, while giving out a powerful sound. It's great for using around the house or taking out for an impromptu party. Battery life is about 7-10 hours.
abigail l.
West Covina
Techie Expert Level 1
The pill delivers powerful sound, it's easy to enjoy high and deep booming bass! Wireless and and cord free, no messy wires no more! You can easily change tracks straight from your phone or any device up to 30-feet away! Very light and portable. Sounds very loud
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
Ashlee D.
Mineral City, OH
Just like the headphones, this little pill put you right in the song. It's so great for parties because it's easy to carry around, easy to sync, and great to listen to. Very loud and the music is clear. It's a little pricey but definitely a good purchase
Dimitris K.
Riverside, CA
My favorite to go gadget for a day at the beach or a day hiking with a group of friends or when I chill at the back yard.

The sound great just as the other Beats products and also it has great bass compared to all other Bluetooth speakers i have heard.
New M.
salt lake city, utah, UT
Personally ive used these speakers and i think they are overrated, the sound is not as sharp as it should be, is more bass than treble. Saying that, the sound is ok, but not beyond good, is nothing out of this world, its not the kind of speaker for every type of music, most of all is for rap, hip hop and strong bass genres. Perfect for a small party but not for a music lover.
samantha w.
Sikeston, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
Bought this for my son and he absolutely love it's. It is worth the money. You can hear the mucus plan as day. I wpuld highly recommend it. It is worth the money ghe sound is awesom .
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?