BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #1 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more than one?1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is it reall...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Amparo N.
Salinas , CA
I love love love beats by dre!!!!! Omg your product is so good! I do own this pill and I love it! Pretty soon I will buy me the pink head set to go along with my beats collection! The sound is amazing! It's very loud I don't have to pull up the volume so much and still hear it perfectly! Thank you!!!!!
McKenzie M.
I would highly recommend this speaker for personal or group use. It is very durable and its size makes it perfect for travel. The volume is pretty impressive due to its size. I have found that the battery life lasts longer while the device is pugged into the speaker rather than using the Bluetooth feature.
Angela  L.
Alpharetta, GA
Sound quality is top notch. you can even feel the bass. however, if u were or have been connected to multiple devices, then the speaker will not recognize any one device until all have been disconnected. so the result of not disconnecting can be hearing multiple songs playing at one time
tania d.
Sharon, GA
This is also rank in one of my tops 5 products i have to carry this everywhere. it is literally my best friend . it i s so small but yet so loud. which is plus cause i don'thave to carry around a big speaker i can literally put this in my purse or my gym bag or for a day at the beach .
I've had better speakers. Its an ok product. Looks cool and sounds great, but i mostly hear the base with this production. I love my sony earphones over this, though. Its a good gift for the teen cousins.
Gaby R.
Longmont, CO
I gave this speaker to a friend for her birthday, she loved it. Good quality of sounds, it's really loud. I bought it at Best Buy. They only thing I don't like it when you hook it up to a computer or tablet the sounds doesn't match the picture.
Other then that I would buy again
Cay C.
Colbert, OK
Amazing speaker to use at things like parties. Soooo loud and has amazing bass. I use it everyday and its just....amazing. I've had no problems with it and it works AMAZINGLY. best. speaker. EVERRR!!!!
Cami B.
Lakewood, WA
I LOVE this speaker i can make the volume go up really loud which I like I sound quality is amazing and clear I got it at Best Buy and I'm glad I can't stop using this speaker I like the color as well I would definitely recommend to other people because u will love it to.
Amy T.
Bought my husband this pill for his office and he loves it. I don't love it when I'm trying to sleep and he's jamming (LOL).. But I would definitely recommend. We've bought expensive sound systems and he wasn't happy because they weren't portable. Very happy with the pill!
Moniece M.
I love my pill because that one little speaker has so much power and can fill an entire party with music and it was well worth the money and I will definitely be purchasing a new one really soon.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?