BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #5 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Ana T.
La Puente , CA
I have one and it's my fav.. I use it everyday to hear my music, it's a lil pricey but so worth it, this would be perfect for any outdoor activities because it's wireless so you can carry it anywhere, a must for outdoor people #backyardbash
Abby G.
Techie Expert Level 2
I don't own one but I have friends who do and these little speakers pack so much punch! It is amazing at the sound that comes out of these things. It is so crisp and clean. They're very easy to use and dummy proof when it comes to setting up.
Michelle W.
Hialeah, FL
I like my beats a lot , wish the volume was a little higher. it also is easy to use but sometimes takes a while to pair to my phone. i got this in best buy and have had it for like two years, i think the sounds is good but not enough for the price.
Ashley C.
Really cool, battery lasts a good amount of time. very loud. I had certain issues with Bluetooth connection but I had to update it using the beats app. after that easy to use. Purchased at target. I would recommend this to other.
Brittany W.
Bronx, NY
I have this in my kitchen for when I'm cooking or cleaning and it's like having my own private party. The sound is loud and crisp clear the battery last me about 3-4 days . When I have parties or bbq's it's my go to speaker
Son increibles de verdad estas bocinas me hacen dsifrutar de la musica en todo lugar estan increibles ademas de que no necesitan estar conectadas con cargarlas es sufuciente y tambien lo que me fascina de estas bocinas esque funcionan con bluetooth cosa que es mas recomendable para la gente que ama la musica
Annelise I.
The Pill works great! It's wonderful how easy it is to take everywhere, too, and get great volume! My one complaint would be that it has a very unique charger. I lost mine, and can't use a universal charger to charge it.
Amparo N.
Salinas , CA
I love love love beats by dre!!!!! Omg your product is so good! I do own this pill and I love it! Pretty soon I will buy me the pink head set to go along with my beats collection! The sound is amazing! It's very loud I don't have to pull up the volume so much and still hear it perfectly! Thank you!!!!!
Megan B.
Kennebunk, ME
I LOVE my beats pill!! It is crisp, clear and works great. It is like having an entire surround sound in one little portable speaker. It is easy to use and understand, I can answer phone calls and charge my phone on it. It also comes with an awesome carrying case and in a blister pack just like a real pill!
Nayeli A.
Bakersfield, CA
My friend has this pill it is really loud and I would bye this because if we have party then we could use some his and it would sound like the big speaker and it is worth the money I would recommend this to other people
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?