BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #5 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Edgar D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just want to be a great way to get the chance for a while ago when he is not an issue with my family is a good one for the next time you get see you soon enough for me but I'm not a fan since the update it crashes every time he was in a statement from a year and it was
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
These are awesome. They sound great and are a good investment. I got them as a gift for Christmas and I really enjoy them. They are super loud and have lasted me a long time. I suggest everyone to get these. The quality of sound is great and I love that it's bluetooth.
Natalie S.
Los Angeles, CA
AWESOME sound quality and can be loud enough to make any neighbor want to join in your dance party. It's ambient and good quality sound. Really portable. I take it on vacation, bring it by the pool, use it on a golf cart. It's great for anywhere you want a good sound.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Techie Expert Level 2
I LOVE the Beats Pill. Prior to this, we had a JamBox and it just didn't get loud enough for anything other than inside the house. We take this camping, to friends houses, use it outside etc. I can even turn it up to hear over the shower or vacuum. It syncs easily with a discovery feature, and is light and portable, but durable as well. It's great, but it is pretty pricey.
Isabel V.
Lancaster, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Not to plzed with the price but one of my favorite speakers out there .... I got my at target ...but hell love them tho I can't compare them to any other information had cuz there the best ..in my opinion.. if I have to buy them aging I will in a heart beat
Alyssa M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
It's really unbelievable how loud this little speaker gets. It fits in my backpack so I can take it anywhere. I often put it in a backpack and play it while running. It is easy to plug in and use. I use Bose for most of my speaker purchases but I'm glad I bought this product
Maya S.
Techie Expert Level 3
Me encanta usar esto para tocar mi música. El sonido en él es realmente bueno y la batería duran mucho tiempo más usted puede cargar su teléfono en él también. El sonido es muy ruidoso que estaba jugando desde dentro de mi casa con las ventanas de todo el bloque podría oír desde la calle.Me encanta los colores que tienen para que pueda elegir entre diferentes colores que tienen en su sitio web.
Sofi M.
Brooklyn, NY
It's one of the best purchases I've

Ever made. It's great, totally worth the price ! A little expensive but once u start using it you realize why u are paying that much ! Totally recommend to other people !!! Not other words than amazing !!!
Antoinette A.
Longview , WA
Techie Expert Level 1
The quality of sound was excellent the first few months and then one day it was dropped and it never was the same. it sounded like the speakers were blown out and if we had the volume high on my phone while connected it would be very static-y
Kayla K.
wood dale, il
This speaker delivers exceptional sound quality. This speaker is extremely portable and the shape is aesthetically appealing. It is very easy to use and hasn't given me any issues thus far. I use this all the time now and I absolutely love it.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?