BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #1 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more than one?1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is it reall...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
cream r.
I really needed this is my iPad it is very loud you can hear throughout the house. It's worth the money
Menel B.
Lasalle, Québec
Bought them for my brother last year they still work perfectly and i hope to buy one for myself soon
Fabiana O.
MIAMI, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I just love it, is so great out sounds really loud it is perfect for going on beach trips or camping
Bradley P.
Love the beats pill, I use mine daily as the sound quality is outstanding and it's so easy to use!!
Maegan D.
I love my speakers! Watch out in airports though as in Germany they thought it was a bomb haha
Holly K.
I love this speaker, it is great quality and it is great for on the go as it is wireless to.
Ava C.
Really good sound and easy for travel and on the go battery is ok coler make s it stand out
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?