BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #7 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Daniela F.
Altavoz alucinante!
Suena increíble y tiene un estilo super cool.
La música es mejor con Beats.
Laura U.
Oakville
The colour it's great, stands out everywhere and the sound is perfect! It's super convenient and works with all electronics I've ever had!
Barbara S.
Beats tambien es uno de mis tantos favoritos, me encanta escucharlos ya que me considero una chica amante de la musica y super bailadora
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
I absolutely love the beats pill. I own two of them and the sound is amazing. It's so loud and clear and the size is great for travel
Brenda D.
Love it soooooooooooo much !! <3 !!!! it's red and it has this cool pil-shaped design (hence the brand) and it's totally cute !!
Keisha M.
I love how loud the beats pill is and how convenient it is to travel around with especially when you travel while playing sports
Esther R.
Aguadilla, PR
LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE this speakers!!! And its design is so cute. The quality of the audio is amazing. What can i say I LOVE IT!
Rebecca G.
Has a very clear sound, is a great buy. It's also very stylish and comes in more colors but red has got to be the classiest.
Charlotte L.
Good sound, however not great after some time and the sound can crackle, but easy to use and good for a first time speaker
Louise C.
Coquitlam , BC
LOVE the sound I get from this. Super durable, and portable. Everything I need in a speaker. Its easy to transport too!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?