BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #1 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more than one?1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is it reall...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Esther R.
Aguadilla, PR
LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE this speakers!!! And its design is so cute. The quality of the audio is amazing. What can i say I LOVE IT!
Louise C.
Coquitlam , BC
LOVE the sound I get from this. Super durable, and portable. Everything I need in a speaker. Its easy to transport too!
Mila Y.
Sofia 1000
The quality of the sound is incredible, also the design and the colour selection. Received it as a gift and i love it!
la6.m k.
the most wonderful brand, good all the products have arrived in good conditions, yet every one complimented my goods
Émilie P.
Québec
Idéal pour l'extérieur. Le son est impressionnant. Je m'en cherche un depuis que j'ai entendu celui de mon ami.
Marlena M.
Toronto, Ontario
Great speaker, light weight, portable and easy to grab and go. Great little speaker but bass could be better
Celeste C.
Toronto, ON
I love the beats pills! The sound quality is amazing, and it's so fun to just play music on this and jam out!
Devika S.
T
Loudest portable speaker ever! It's great for road trips, even walking trips! Charged up battery lasts long
Emily R.
The sound is 10 times better, easy to carry. You don't need a guide to use. It is the best invention ever.
cream r.
I really needed this is my iPad it is very loud you can hear throughout the house. It's worth the money
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?