BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #7 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Gurleen  K.
The Beats Pill has wonderful sound, is easy to use and well designed. In general, very happy with the product, however have one problem: the zipper on the case that makes the Pill so portable broke on the second day. Without a carrying case the Pill loses most of its appeal.
Shakeera L.
I feel this speakers are ok but not that amazing. They are easy to set up and very loud at first, but after a while the sound decreases and I think they should be more better because of the price
Shamra M.
Male', Hulhumale'
One of the best speakers out there. Great sound and quality for the size of the thing. Also I can hear it through out my house without having on full blast. Great buy in my opinion.
Bob
I was first iffy about getting this. But once I used it I knew I had made a great purchase. I love it, the sound that this little thing can generate is really incredible!
Nicole C.
Mount Pearl, NL
I absolutely love my beats speaker! It gives great sound and it doesn't take up much space. Also it keeps it's charge for a long time and is easy to connect via bluetooth.
T S.
Its a very good speaker, but worth the price? i don't know, seems too over-priced and you can get better products, cheaper... not a fave, gives goos sound but its nothing to write home about

hello. i am issam chebakou   from morocco ,  i have a channel on facebook and instgram Specialized in tech . i can get you good sales in return for sending me products . I love your company very much and I will be so happy if you send me some products and in return
Address: khemisset Reu 70 Aitt ikkou zimmerman Khemisset
country : maroc
City : khemisset
Postal code : 15000
Telephone number : 0602651076
Thank you will receive new visitors.
my email: westchebakou@gmail.com
Imad H.
Khemisset

"hello dear/miss  my name's : aissa abidi
I liked this product and I wish to put a review on my Facebook  and youtube . instagram page and I am sure that my friends will buy this product
so my information is :Name & Surname: aissa abidi Street: av mohamed 5 kisaria mohamed 5 n 12Postal code:83350 City: ouled teima Country: MOROCCO
thanks , have a good day"
Clara T.
Aughton, Malbourgh
This is amazing , both headphones and speaker I would recommend I have both and they work amazingly , best speaker I have ever had , u should totally get one
Keeley  B.
Great speaker, so easy to connect your phone, tablet, etc. Lasts for ages. Great sound, very clear. Lightweight and not to heavy so very portable as well.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?