BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #5 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Jackie M.
I absolutely love this speaker I want a house full off them because you could be in the garden and the speaker in the front room and on loud u can hear it out side so for the price defiantly recommend some one to buy it and you can buy the little carictors to go with them but love it it has a lot of charge and last all day with music on full blast
Bryana L.
Sault Ste. Marie
Best speaker I've owned. It has great sound and I loved that you could connect multiple of them together. Its very durable as well. I have been pretty carless with mine and dropped it from time to time and its still sounds the same as when I got it.
Hicham F.
 Excellent results! Would highly recommend this product :
i like this speaker! i use it when i clean or shower lol. it really makes my cleaning a lot of fun! even though i thought it was going to be a little bit more louder it still does the work! i like the way u can take it anywhere and use it! you dont have to just stay in one place !

Sarah M.
Brilliant quality, excellent battery life. Connects to Bluetooth really easily and you can be quite far from the speaker before it disconnects. It's small enough that it's not in your face but the sound that comes out is still good and clear
Malak M.
Malta
Best product I ever purchased. The speaker sound quality do excellent and loud! Also what I mostly like about this product is that it's easy to connect with your iPhone. I can use this speaker for small parties or even small wedding!!!
Jennifer Q.
London, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
This speaker is one of the best I have used. It connects seemlessly to my devices, has great sound, and is awesome for travel. It's lightweight and reliable which are two qualities that are super important for our busy lifestyle!
Jennifer M.
Totally worth the investment. Great sound in such a compact speaker. Dre lends his name to a great product line. It sells and it works.
Fun colours are a great option.
Shay G.
Bronx, Ny
This is so helpful when I'm cleaning or cooking. Or have friends over because anyone can connect the Bluetooth and play their favorite Jams. Also very and small it can be put away and not an eye sore like a regular speaker.
Gurleen  K.
The Beats Pill has wonderful sound, is easy to use and well designed. In general, very happy with the product, however have one problem: the zipper on the case that makes the Pill so portable broke on the second day. Without a carrying case the Pill loses most of its appeal.
Ana G.
Disappointing, really, I expected it to be better since it isn't cheap at all, it doesn't sounds good and the paint in the pill fall out so it look like old and I take care of it and it doesn't work
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?