BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #1 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more than one?1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is it reall...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  CODE POSTALE : 00792
  Country : gaza
Phone:0592193415

Jessie T.
This speaker is life. Best speaker I've ever had hands down. The quality of sound that comes from that little speaker is unreal. The volume is amazing as well. Music is very clear and the bass is crazy good. I turn this speaker on and can hear it throughout my apartment. I love that I can be in a different room and be able to change the song and still hear the music clearly! Awesome product!
Mikya F.
Love love love, this is by far the best speaker that I've had/used. I love the compact size, and the big sound that comes with it. I recommend this to anyone looking into buying a new speaker, though a bit high on the price side, it is definitely worth it! Watch the flyers and such, and then you can add match in certain stores, like Walmart and Best Buy!
Holly Kathryn C.
aberdeen, scotland
A pretty good speaker, connects easily and has good sound if you keep the volume moderate, if you turn it too loud it crackles and jumps so you can't listen to music properly, also because its round it tends to roll around very easily. takes a long time to charge and then loses charge very quickly.
Serena F.
The beats pill is amazing. The sound quality is very nice, although, i find you cannot turn the sound up all the way. It is very easy to use as it connects to electronics very easily. I would say it is one of the best speakers i have ever invested in. I would recommend this to anyone.
Leah S.
The pill I think was a flop out for this company. It is expensive, even on sale at my local electronics store, it was easy to use definitely but the sound quality was not great at all, sounded muffled and staticky. I wouldn't buy this product again, nor recommend it to others
Jackie M.
I absolutely love this speaker I want a house full off them because you could be in the garden and the speaker in the front room and on loud u can hear it out side so for the price defiantly recommend some one to buy it and you can buy the little carictors to go with them but love it it has a lot of charge and last all day with music on full blast
Bryana L.
Sault Ste. Marie
Best speaker I've owned. It has great sound and I loved that you could connect multiple of them together. Its very durable as well. I have been pretty carless with mine and dropped it from time to time and its still sounds the same as when I got it.
Hicham F.
 Excellent results! Would highly recommend this product :
i like this speaker! i use it when i clean or shower lol. it really makes my cleaning a lot of fun! even though i thought it was going to be a little bit more louder it still does the work! i like the way u can take it anywhere and use it! you dont have to just stay in one place !

Sarah M.
Brilliant quality, excellent battery life. Connects to Bluetooth really easily and you can be quite far from the speaker before it disconnects. It's small enough that it's not in your face but the sound that comes out is still good and clear
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?