BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #5 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Erin C.
Naperville, IL
These speakers had great sound and were very easy to use! To be honest I only bought this brand, because it was what all my friends had, but now that I have it I'm glad I followed the trend. I do admit it is pricey, but I enjoy the size of the product and appreciate the quality of the sound. It's great for relaxing in my room and wanting to listen to a tune. I even take it on the traveling bus with my cheer team so we can all enjoy a song together. I like these speakers I recommend them to someone who wants to keep up on trends and has money to spend!
Mia J.
Ellensburg, WA
These speakers are phenomenal! I am a dancer and I always struggle on finding speakers that are portable but work like a huge speaker system. I love the red color and it's very easy to use. Also, if you have a friend who has a beats pill you can connect them and have twice the sound!
Devyn J.
Bayville, NJ
5/5, absolutely love this. The color is amazing and the sound is even better. I can hear my music from any room in the house even if it is in the basement and I am upstairs. The quality is amazing and I would never buy anything else. The best part of this is that it is bluetooth and does not need to be connected. The phone does have to remain close to the speaker though, or it will come in and out.
Kyndra K.
Murfreesboro, TN
This thing is pretty good. Beats always produce good products and this is the same. The sound quality is fantastic. It gets super loud. My teenager uses it mostly and swears its turned down yet I can hear it through the whole apartment. It is a bit pricey, but it's to be expected with this brand. Although most of the others I've looked at with comparable sound quality are around the same price.
Helen K.
I love the Beats by Dr. Dre pill because it gives you amazing sound quality. It's better then any other speaker like Sony or Bose. I purchased mine online and it was kinda pricey but definitely worth it. I wouldn't recommend buying it again because it's a great quality speaker so there's no need to buy a new one!
Shan B.
Detroit, MI
Beats by Dr. dre Pill has a really nice sound. I purchased it so that I could listen to it at work. I work in a very noisy environment so I needed something that would not be drowned out by the background. My other speakers could not handle it like the pill does I can enjoy the lows of the bass and the high off the treble and it never sounds muffled I would recommend this product to anyone
Shyla C.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
These "pills" are pretty good they get very loud actually it is surprising how loud it gets, it is pretty easy to use and it does stay charged pretty good I got mine at Wal-Mart, it was actually surprisingly cheap for it's brand and what it is, I do recommend this product.
Char L.
Macon, GA
This little speaker is great for taking your tunes on the go. The max volume surprised me but it does seem to lose a bit of clarity at maximum volume. It also seems to have a bit more bass than my Bose but that doesn't bother me because I tend to listen to music with hard hittin bass. It holds a charge for a few hours of entertainment. Overall it's a great Bluetooth speaker.
Ellen T.
Woodland Hills, CA
Gosh, media sure is persuasive. After seeing the Beats Pill featured in several music video, I hopped in the car and drove to my local Target. I bought this baby and was sooo excited to use it. I got home, charged it, and played music. I was very impressed with the sound quality. I recommend this as long as you're a fan of bass since Beats by Dr. Dre are very bass oriented.
Edgar D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I just want to be a great way to get the chance for a while ago when he is not an issue with my family is a good one for the next time you get see you soon enough for me but I'm not a fan since the update it crashes every time he was in a statement from a year and it was
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?