BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #7 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Zenny B.
Hello I'm here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful. and I have a channel on YouTube with a lot of subscribers I make a lot of comments about electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by rereading them in my videos for the purpose of FYI encourages people to buy my address: 3 OP CITY ESSALAM DB ETG 2 APPT 67 CASABLANCA MOROCCO MY NAME IS: AYMANE BOUNASRY Country: MOROCCO ZIP CODE: 20220 CITY: CASABLANCA
Alex V.
MARTINEZ DE LA TORRE

La píldora de golpes es increíble! Aunque es bastante caro, estás pagando por una muy buena calidad. Es sorprendentemente súper ruidoso y muy portátil también. ¡Lo tengo en rosa y es tan lindo! ¡Es resistente y la pintura es excelente ya que no se ha roto o todo se ha mantenido perfecto! En general, se ve muy bien y el logotipo de beats es genial. Tengo audífonos para solo, así que sabía que la píldora de golpes iba a ser de una calidad increíble y estaba en lo cierto. ¡Ideal para una fiesta! No recomendaría usar esto a nivel profesional, pero si amas la música, te encanta la música de alta calidad y puedes permitírtela, ¡obténala para ti o para una fiesta!
Wendy M.
johannesburg
When we talk about sound at its simplest form we talking about this cool product it is very pricey but its worth it. Its very unique and isn't the same as other products. You can purchase one at any sound and tech stores nation wide if you into partying i would recommend you buy this wireless speaker and enjoy the sound
Izadora C.
Maceió
Ela salva momentos! Sabe quando você que assistir aquela série pelo computador e o áudio não ajuda, pois bem, a beats faz o cinema acontecer em qualquer lugar a quaquer hora. Pois ela é portátil, leve, com um desenho super anatômico o que ajuda na pegada e na praticidade de carregar e guardar. O som é excelente!
rmtha a.
abudhabi
i really like this stereo, i tried so many brands all of them die very fast , but this one is really strong ,stay for 2-3 hours, also the sound is very loud, highly recommended, its maybe 20$ but really worth ur money!!
soudaki l.
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Larbi soudaki and I have a channel on Youtube with a large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of viewsI can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for feeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products Thank you
Rachel S.
I love this because of it's quality Really loud!! Great quality to music. It is quite dear,around £70-£90 for one but it is really easy to use!! I would definitely recommend this to others as it is amazing!! I've borrowed my friends and it was beautiful.
Yoeliz R.
Barcelona-Anzoátegui.
Me encanta se ve lindo súper. Los comentarios Dicen Que El sonido es bueno Realmente, Y Que La Batería dura mucho tiempoo. Que: Además PUEDES cargar tu celular. El sonido es muy fuerte, y Son Los Colores variados. LO QUIERO
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
1,555 reviews
Techie Expert Level 1
I received this as a gift. Easy to sync to your phone and easy to use. The sound quality is very good for a small speaker. I think it is a little pricey but it is good quality. Would definitely recommend.
تامر ك.
  Country : gaza
Phone:0592193415

Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?