BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #1 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more than one?1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is it reall...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Ahmed M.
ismailia
Techie Expert Level 2
My name is Ahmed Mohamed
Owner of the channel fire wolf on youtube
Review of technical equipment
And review applications and games
For smart phones and computersMy name is Ahmed Mohamed
I have a channel on Youtube with a good number of subscribers.
I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
My videos are being harvested with a good number of views
It can help you promote your products by reviewing them in your videos
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet,
At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you for the compliments
Charl L.
I'm one of them people that feels the need blast music down my ears even if I end up losing my hearing. This is perfect for listening to music at parties as the sound quality is amazing and the volume can go up super high. I prefer the headphones though.
Bousbaine h.
Bouira
Techie Expert Level 2
HelloMy name is bousbaine houssem eddine and I have a channel on YouTube and a Facebook page with a large number of subscribers and fans and i have website I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet, and  At the same time help the company to promote the products thank youGreetings
Izadora C.
Maceió
Ela salva momentos! Sabe quando você que assistir aquela série pelo computador e o áudio não ajuda, pois bem, a beats faz o cinema acontecer em qualquer lugar a quaquer hora. Pois ela é portátil, leve, com um desenho super anatômico o que ajuda na pegada e na praticidade de carregar e guardar. O som é excelente!
rmtha a.
abudhabi
i really like this stereo, i tried so many brands all of them die very fast , but this one is really strong ,stay for 2-3 hours, also the sound is very loud, highly recommended, its maybe 20$ but really worth ur money!!
Chelsea H.
England , Ws27dw
the beats dre pill is an amazing speaker and has so many amzing feautures the sound is amazing and comes out incredibly but the product is affordable i got the product online and have loved it ever since i would love to buy this product again and if you havent yet i think you should its worth the money
soudaki l.
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Larbi soudaki and I have a channel on Youtube with a large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of viewsI can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for feeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products Thank you
Imad H.
Khemisset

"hello dear/miss  my name's : aissa abidi
I liked this product and I wish to put a review on my Facebook  and youtube . instagram page and I am sure that my friends will buy this product
so my information is :Name & Surname: aissa abidi Street: av mohamed 5 kisaria mohamed 5 n 12Postal code:83350 City: ouled teima Country: MOROCCO
thanks , have a good day"
Rachel S.
I love this because of it's quality Really loud!! Great quality to music. It is quite dear,around £70-£90 for one but it is really easy to use!! I would definitely recommend this to others as it is amazing!! I've borrowed my friends and it was beautiful.
soufian w.
casablanca
Peace be upon you This product is beautiful and wonderful and has excellent quality and excellent The color is beautiful and its size is affordable to everyone He has a high voice Thank you for this product Beautiful and wonderful
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?