BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #7 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Soulyman L.

Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation and my name is soulayman lkh  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channelmy street adresse  rue a av koufa n 25 cari3 sania dermal City : tetouanCountry: MOROCCOcity:tetouanzip code:93000mobile phone: +212639043713   email: soulymanlkh@gmail.com
Kayleigh-Marie S.
Wexford
Techie Expert Level 1
The beats pill is amazing! Although quite pricey you are paying for really good quality. It is surprisingly super loud and very portable also. I have it in pink and it is so cute! It is sturdy and the paint is great on it hasn't chipped or anything has remained perfect! In general it looks so nice and the beats logo is just great. I have beats solo headphones so I knew the beats pill was going to be awesome quality and I was correct. Great for a party! I wouldn't recommend to use this at a professional level but if you love music, you love high quality music and you can afford it definitely get it for yourself or to use at a party!
Sarah H.
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products
Chaimae B.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .
Mehdi e.
Hey im Mehdi from morocco im creative guy i like photography and take pictures that why i want to work with you, i have an instagram page with 16k follower and i can do a lot of pretty things with your products so i wish to trust me and give me a chance.
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello
This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time
Ahmed M.
ismailia
Techie Expert Level 2
My name is Ahmed Mohamed
Owner of the channel fire wolf on youtube
Review of technical equipment
And review applications and games
For smart phones and computersMy name is Ahmed Mohamed
I have a channel on Youtube with a good number of subscribers.
I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
My videos are being harvested with a good number of views
It can help you promote your products by reviewing them in your videos
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet,
At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you for the compliments
Charl L.
I'm one of them people that feels the need blast music down my ears even if I end up losing my hearing. This is perfect for listening to music at parties as the sound quality is amazing and the volume can go up super high. I prefer the headphones though.
Reda A.
Very good product , by Dr.Dre Beats  has a very good quality of sound , that make very realistic and a good volume, and has an confortable price that make it cheap for all people , and this speaker it's one of the best speakers i saw it  so i recommend it for all people .
Great product !
So I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for
the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on
time
The same help  the company promote and my page in facebook
If you agree to my order this
  I hope you will send me in  this email  : redaa3360@gmail.com

Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Is this worth getting?
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is it really worth the money?
Tiffany R.
Broken Arrow, OK
Hey just wanting to know is it worth all that money to just play my music from my phone
Julie D.
Pico Rivera, CA
What are the color options ?
Randall L.
Little Rock, AR
Can you pair these speakers together if you have more than one?