BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #1 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more than one?1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is it reall...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
items in my channel in my channel    Like (   Computers and accessories,
Phones and accessories  Electronic Devices Cameras & Recorders this
Best Regard
Sorry I can't rating this item 5
stars before I testing it good day
Soulyman L.

Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation and my name is soulayman lkh  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channelmy street adresse  rue a av koufa n 25 cari3 sania dermal City : tetouanCountry: MOROCCOcity:tetouanzip code:93000mobile phone: +212639043713   email: soulymanlkh@gmail.com
Wendy M.
johannesburg
When we talk about sound at its simplest form we talking about this cool product it is very pricey but its worth it. Its very unique and isn't the same as other products. You can purchase one at any sound and tech stores nation wide if you into partying i would recommend you buy this wireless speaker and enjoy the sound
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Omar A.
Fès
The speaker has an interesting look, and it does indeed resemble an unusually large pill. Most of the front is made up of the speaker grill, with a roughly one inch area in the middle for the controls. The speaker is light and easily portable, and feels fairly tough for the light weight.You may still want to be careful carrying the speaker around, as while there is an included case, it’s soft and somewhat flimsy. It will protect the speaker from scratches, but probably won’t do much for shock damage from a high drop.
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello
This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
Techie Expert Level 1
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I received this as a gift. Easy to sync to your phone and easy to use. The sound quality is very good for a small speaker. I think it is a little pricey but it is good quality. Would definitely recommend.
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
Purchased this speaker at my local best buy. The packaging was really cute. For the quality of sound you're receiving i would say the speaker is overly priced. I also have a JBL speaker around the same size and I believe it projects a louder sound. I would not buy this product again because although the sound is pretty crisp and clear it's really only louder in smaller spaces. There are other speakers on the market that have a better quality of sound for bigger spaces around the same size that are not as pricey. If you absolutely have to have this brand for your tunes choose the headphones or the larger speaker
Ahmed M.
ismailia
Techie Expert Level 2
My name is Ahmed Mohamed
Owner of the channel fire wolf on youtube
Review of technical equipment
And review applications and games
For smart phones and computersMy name is Ahmed Mohamed
I have a channel on Youtube with a good number of subscribers.
I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
My videos are being harvested with a good number of views
It can help you promote your products by reviewing them in your videos
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet,
At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you for the compliments
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?