BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #1 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more than one?1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is it reall...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
fernando t.
Stockton, CA
Its pretty loud the bass feels good just very expensive not sure if its worth it
Jules K.
Dracut, MA
My son loves this speaker and i must agree with him that the sound is phenomenal
Galilea E.
It's a great quality but very pricey. Great for outside bbqs or little parties
Cayla W.
Odenton, MD
I love my beats pill. It's really loud and I don't have to recharge it much.
Kailyn P.
These can get so loud but I love them. Perfect for working out or cleaning!
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
Loooovveee these! I would recommended to anyone! They are really fantastic.
Hamza K.
Hello I am Hamza Kadioui from morocco i love this produt I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would
be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is pro tech and
I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of
reviews of electronic devices and I will post your website and product
review to 13.700 fans on my Facebook page for FREE !!!! YES for Free
I
can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for
the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on

Country : Morocco
Kayleigh-Marie S.
Wexford
Techie Expert Level 1
The beats pill is amazing! Although quite pricey you are paying for really good quality. It is surprisingly super loud and very portable also. I have it in pink and it is so cute! It is sturdy and the paint is great on it hasn't chipped or anything has remained perfect! In general it looks so nice and the beats logo is just great. I have beats solo headphones so I knew the beats pill was going to be awesome quality and I was correct. Great for a party! I wouldn't recommend to use this at a professional level but if you love music, you love high quality music and you can afford it definitely get it for yourself or to use at a party!
Reda A.
Very good product , by Dr.Dre Beats  has a very good quality of sound , that make very realistic and a good volume, and has an confortable price that make it cheap for all people , and this speaker it's one of the best speakers i saw it  so i recommend it for all people .
Great product !
So I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for
the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on
time
The same help  the company promote and my page in facebook
If you agree to my order this
  I hope you will send me in  this email  : redaa3360@gmail.com

Keisha K.
Grimsby
I have had this speaker for around 2 years now and the quality amazed me. I received this as a Christmas present and although it is a pricey speaker, it is quite good if you're looking for a long lasting, portable speaker. However, over the years I've had it the sound quality did decrease but that is most likely due to its age. But overall I would recommend it if you're looking for a speaker you're willing to splash a little more cash on.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?