BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #5 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Genesis N.
Philadelphia , PA
Good quality sound , clear and loud. They can be a bit expensive but they are worth it .
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I've been wanting this. My Birthday just passed and I can't believe I haven't got it yet.
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
Great quality speaker on the go. Only drawback would be the price... Get to work on that!
Karina C.
It's ok. Had trouble using these and decided to return it. I wish I would have loved it.
Liza-Ann W.
The speaker is of high quality, but I would expect that considering the price you pay.
Summer R.
I love my red beat pill i got to have everything matching in red it just makes me happy
Chrissy D.
Philadelphia, PA
Music and sound come in so clear with this speaker. I can't imagine my life without it!
Michelle L.
Techie Expert Level 2
Sound good will no static or interference very please and they get pretty loud too
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
Nice sound! Gets really loud and so convenient to carry around! I really like it
Jules K.
Dracut, MA
My son loves this speaker and i must agree with him that the sound is phenomenal
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?