BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #1 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . √Ę . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . √Ę . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more than one?1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is it reall...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Nicole T.
Small, portable speakers but have great sound that is loud. Charging it is kind of a hassle.
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
These get pretty loud and I really like them as much as the headphones. Nice quality product
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I don't ever go anywhere with out this! It's loud and I love how small it is but yet so loud!
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
I love it ! Super loud it's great when you're outside and enjoying yourself but kinda pricey
bryanna a.
Las Cruces , NM
I use this all time for clean the house and get togethers. Great sound quality. And durable.
Heather A.
Charlotte, NC
Nice sound for the size. Easy to use and travel with. Would recommend it for kids or teens.
Bryan P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Talk about perfect music quality. Sounds like its first person listening like at a concert
Elena A.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great quality product, it's loud sounds goods haven't had a problem ever since I purchased!
Amanda H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love red accessories and this thing is small but oh so powerful! comes I a couple colors
Genesis N.
Philadelphia , PA
Good quality sound , clear and loud. They can be a bit expensive but they are worth it .
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?