BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #5 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Alexa W.
Battery life is amazing. Has nice good bass. And volume is louddd. Love this speaker lasted me forever.
Taraja C.
Pittsburgh, PA
The sound !!! ( that's all I have to say!!! It's amazing . I love love music and this does it for me!
Abbey H.
I love my pill! Its easy to bring to parties or bonfires. It is lightweight and the sound is superb.
kendra t.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Love the red it matches my living room perfect the sound is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!''''''' WORTH THE PRICE
Suzanne S.
Rialto, CA
Great quality speakers. Great sound quality coming from these little guys. very portable and reliable
Emily S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
For such a small device the beats pill really does deliver high-quality sound and very loud volume
Kelly H.
Cincinnati, OH
For how small the pill is, this speaker makes incredible noise! I use this speaker all of the time.
hayley c.
Somerville, OH
Well worth buying. Works wonderful never have problems with mine. Good sound and can be very loud.
Brian P.
Boston, MA
So loud!!! It's like being front row at a concert every time I play it! Love the stylish color too
Daniel R.
Kissimmee, FL
One of the greats quality of speaker that make listening to music go to the next level just perfect
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?