BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #9 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
Its a pretty average speaker that doesn't do much wows to me.. Its overpriced.. I received it as a wrk gift.
raya c.
The way is sounds and fills up a room is amazing! The sound is so clear and the base hits hard. Great item!
Melissa V.
Northlake, IL
I love using this for the outdoor dash because everyone can listen to the music because its loud and great
Destiny G.
Techie Expert Level 1
I do recommend this its loud and theres Other colors can get it at Walmart and BestBuy it's goood I love it
denise F.
Dayton, OH
Amazing sound quality. stylish. the person that i gifted this to absolutely loved it and uses it everyday.
Hailey P.
Saint Peters, MO
A good set of speakers, but not worth the money. These things cost way more then they are actually worth.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
I like this product but it is an expensive product and works just as well as some of the other products.
Nya M.
Joliet, IL
Favorite speaker brand! The sound is out of this world. I want to buy more. All my friends have one too.
Isabel D.
Whittier, CA
I wish it was a little more louder but it works great itself anyways the bass and the music sound so good
Nicole W.
St Petersburg, FL
Pretty good product, nice and loud. Sound played pretty clear too! It's compactness is definitely a plus!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?