BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #7 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Iris R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My boyfriend had one of these and he loved it, the speakers are loud he doesn't have a my problems with it .
Jackelinne R.
I love the color of this horn is very cute and like all the arches of the brand has a really good sound ❤️🎶🎶🎶
Dezireaa R.
Nampa, ID
Love this for a party or just a day of cleaning . Never lets me down when i want to dance around and have fun
The sound sound quality is good its just that whenever the sound is loud, the speaker makes a rattling sound
Christal M.
Cottondale, AL
These are just as loud as the bose speakers I had before, but they came with a much more affordable price tag
Kristin K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Obsessed with my Beats Pill. I use it ALL THE TIME. Portable and loud, perfect to use during summer hangouts
Destiny G.
Techie Expert Level 1
I do recommend this its loud and theres Other colors can get it at Walmart and BestBuy it's goood I love it
Melissa V.
Northlake, IL
I love using this for the outdoor dash because everyone can listen to the music because its loud and great
Lily T.
I love these beats and it's great it is very loud when u need it too and it projects the sound very clearly
Thayris C.
Carlstadt, NJ
I don't need my radio anymore because of this guy! It might be little but the sound quality is perfection!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?