BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #5 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Carissa D.
West Bloomfield, MI
The clarity on this beats pill is awesome! I love listening to musk and I utilize my beats pill every chance I get.
Maribel E.
San Antonio, TX
I love that it's so loud and great quality the speaker does not crack and I love that it's connected via Bluetooth
Emily T.
Techie Expert Level 3
This speaker is okay. It is loud and has great base to it. I wouldn't buy it again for myself. But it's worth it.
Bella S.
Louisville, CO
Great sound! We use this at our pool and it always makes for a fun time. It has held up well and is easy to work.
Ashley V.
Bronx, NY
Very loud and I love it compared to other speakers i have had in the past these are by far the best and very loud
Monica G.
San Jose, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
This one is ok, now f the music you listen has that boom to it this is not the one for you. I would go with a jbl
Sarah V.
I used this to listen to music while i cleaned and I loved having it. It was worth the money but it dies easily.
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
Sleek, portable, and extremely loud. I absolutely adore the BEATS pill and drag it along with me where ever I go.
Mariet V.
Rochester , NY
Best portable speakers they are so loud and fun!!! I def recommend this purchase, there pricey but it's worth it
Jackelinne R.
I love the color of this horn is very cute and like all the arches of the brand has a really good sound ❤️🎶🎶🎶
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?