BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #5 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Tyana H.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love using this to play my music. The sound on it is really good and the battery last a long time plus you can charge your phone on it also . The sound is really loud I was playing it from inside my house with the windows up the whole block could hear it from down the street.I love the colors they have so you can choose from different colors they have on their website . I would definitely another one
Jessica D.
You know with the Beats name you will get great sound. This little 'pill' pumps out sound. Easy to carry around. Comes with a little case. Nicely made. I dropped it a couple times and its fine.
Eric M.
Ceres, CA
In my opinion the red beats pill by Dre is by far the best color. It's Bluetooth capabilities are amazing! I like the fact the beats pill is small enough and light enough to carry anywhere. Loud enough to hear the music blasting in any room. The battery life is outstanding. The input/output music jacks are a major plus as well as the hidden USB charging outlet under the rubber bottom that keeps the pill balanced from rolling. By far one of the best investments I made I take my beats pill running with me; I take it in the car; I even take it in the bathroom when I take a shower! It's built to last and I'm happy with the amazing product.
ciani n.
Being a college student I always need my music on the go, and when I'm in the gym I like to zone out without worrying about getting tangled up in a pair of headphones. My beat pill has so much projection and bass in it. It doesn't die too fast but I always keep it fully charged. Most importantly, it's a nice size to be able to carry in a back pack or a smaller purse.
jordan m.
Cincinnati, OH
-The size is really nice. It is really easy to hold in your hand and easily packs into a backpack.
-The physical volume buttons are great. A lot of cheaper bluetooth speakers rely on the device synced with the speakers for volume control. This can sometimes lead to software malfunctions, but you don't have to worry about that with the Pill.
-The color choice is excellent.
-The beats button on the front is really convenient for play/pause and pairing new devices.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I bought this for my boyfriend and I use it more than he does. I did expect for this to be louder but it is still a must have. I really like using it for calls and things when I am not able to use my hands. I use this a lot while I am getting dressed or at the beach. I have tried other wireless speakers but this is the best. I like how long the battery lasts and the signal rarely fails on the device. It is also very user friendly. I want the oversized pill next!
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
The bass on this is not as great as I imagined it would be, with the "beats" name  gaining popularity so quickly. But I do love how portable this is. It is my most used bluetooth speaker that I have. I take it every where with me, I have taken it on vacation to the beach, I've taught zumba classes with it, I even put it in my kayak and on my paddle board! It gets really loud for as small as it is. I thought it was kinda of expensive at first but the use I've gotten out of it makes it worth it!
Ashley G.
Let me say AMAZING! The audio sound is spectacular and is loud. Its very light, so its easy to carry around. I have used other speakers and none compare to this one. The headphones and speakers work well. I even bought one for my two brothers and they love it. Now I know what to get my other family members for Christmas.
Andrew H.
I am not a big fan of BEATS. They produce a loud sound for a loud price. If you are someone who has a good ear for music you probably will not care for them. The quality is drowned out by volume which is good for someone who likes having the attention and playing there music loud also everyone knows the logo.
Jasmine M.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought this as a gift to my husband for Christmas. He loves it. He loves loud, and he loves bass; this speaker is exactly that! From my perspective it is too loud and has too much bass, but hey, I'm just a girl lol. The sounds come through very clear and he just wouldn't trade it for anything, so he says.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?