BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #7 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Victoria N.
Fairfield, NJ
Easily connect to any bluetooth device. very loud and the battery last a longtime. makes listening to music outside easy
Ivis M.
Irving, TX
I like the sound and the fact that it's tiny and you can take it everywhere and the Bluetooth is the best thing about it
Candace S.
Charleston, WV
These speakers are excellent. Very loud volume and that's what I was looking for. Bluetooth compatible and easy to use!
alex n.
Fairfield, NJ
Powerful, can't believe the sound and quality of the music that comes out of this little pill. Love to use by the pool.
Elise N.
Beltsville, MD
I absolutely love this product. It amps up the sound in every room and is the most portable and function speaker I own
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
A fabulous way to have music on the go all the time! Love the color selection and how easy it is to use and transport!
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
My friend had one of these in our house and it was great! from super clear sound to hearing it every where I loved it.
Madison N.
Techie Expert Level 1
Love the Pill! Works really well. Expensive but works well. I would buy it again. Try it out and see what you think!
Jenny R.
Bronx, NY
Why mine got stolen from me!!! Ugh she went with me everywhere!!! The sound quality and battery life was all I needed
Koyoa J.
Elmira
I don't clean the house, take a shower, or work out without this thing! Beats has the best sound quality in the game
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?