BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #1 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . √Ę . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . √Ę . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more than one?1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is it reall...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Kaylee P.
One of the best Bluetooth speakers out there! Love it! Definitely would recommend it to anyone looking for a awesome speaker
Michelle R.
Fresno, CA
We use this thing for bbq's and chill nights. Really fills the place with good vibes and great sound. gets very loud as well
Angelina S.
Clermont, FL
The beats pill you Dr.Dre gives good quality and gives a lot of sound. I would use it all the time to blast my favorite songs
Elsa P.
San Antonio, TX
Great quality! Awesome sounds! Very loud! Love the color! Portable can take anywhere on the go! Just overall a great product!
Chrystal W.
The most excellent product i have tried to date. really works, glad i bought it. great sound my bf got it for my valentines
Shamika D.
Black Mountain, NC
Enjoy being able to listen to music outside anywhere. The beats has great sound and quality. I like all Dr. Dre's products.
Amaranta P.
Fresno, CA
These are my favorite speakers ! Perfect for taking them on the go. They have great sound quality and are worth every penny
Hope D.
The BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 is amazing. The sound quality is superb and I love that it is travel friendly.
Ivis M.
IRVING, TX
I like the sound and the fact that it's tiny and you can take it everywhere and the Bluetooth is the best thing about it
Victoria N.
Fairfield, NJ
Easily connect to any bluetooth device. very loud and the battery last a longtime. makes listening to music outside easy
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?