BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #1 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more than one?1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is it reall...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Maribel M.
Locust Grove, VA
This is my second beat pill. The first one i bought for my sister. I like the quality of the product and the music sounds great.
Luz M.
Works great and it very light so you won't have to worry on how heavy it is also comes as a portable charger which is also great
Deneen B.
Beats by Dre are very good life I just love this thing music out of there they gave me a good feeling I get I get bump into the
Kioni G.
Dunbar, WV
The kid wanted this for Christmas. They are nice, great sound. Definitely sounds better than the speaker I got a few years ago.
Andayza S.
This is my favorite speaker ever. Its Bluetooth so you can connect your phone without a cord and the music comes out so smooth.
Andrea L.
Gainesville, FL
This is such a great product! It stays charged for a pretty long time and it is very easy to work and connect it to the phone.
Miijan D.
I love love love these!! Super portable, easy to charge, plus I can charge a device while using it. Great for trips or outings,
Bethany W.
Morgan City, LA
I come from a big family and we always have music playing for events and this little speaker is so loud its amazing i love it.
Julia G.
Logansport, IN
Wow is this speaker loud! I love how easy it is to sync to my phone and I can hear it from anywhere in my house. Even outside!
Angelina S.
Clermont, FL
The beats pill you Dr.Dre gives good quality and gives a lot of sound. I would use it all the time to blast my favorite songs
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?