BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #7 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
hailee b.
Ogden, UT
Great sound quality, for in shower and at parties! very loud, sometimes too loud. good look definitely get the red one, I'm obsessed
Shania P.
Onamia
Love my beats pill! I bring it every where with me. Works great on volume is good to transport with! I'm always playing music on it.
Ivonne J.
Berwyn , IL
This speaker is lifeeeee . It sounds like I'm at a club every time I'm in a zone while I put my favorite music . Rocks any ones world .
Jeanette G.
Indianapolis, IN
If it's beats you can beat it!! ;) I love the sound and the Bluetooth was easy enough for a kid to use! Great product once again!!
Genesis U.
Newport News, VA
Love it! Great quality and it lasts! My first one broke after my friend dropped it multiple times and they just gave me a new one!
I love how small the speaker it is to bring it around. I've had my speakers for almost a year now, they still work as good as new.
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
Love how this connects to my phone with the touch of a button and plays music all day. The sound is great and I love the look too!
denise g.
Los Angeles, CA
I Iove this!!
I was looking for something small and simple and this was just the thing it's loud small and easy to carry everyday!
Arisfeer C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Seems awesome to have Beats by Dr.Dre Beats by Dre Oill 2.0-Red.......
I just love the color and the pill but blue is my fav!!!!!!
Luz M.
Works great and it very light so you won't have to worry on how heavy it is also comes as a portable charger which is also great
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?