BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #1 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . √Ę . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . √Ę . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more than one?1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is it reall...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
I do like the look of the speaker however it is not worth the price it isn't as loud as I thought it would be. I was quite disappointed .
Marissa M.
Wapato, WA
I love my pill I can take it anywhere and it is to loud! The battery lasted me a while and it charges quickly I was so satisfied with it!
Jennifer R.
Great portable speaker! Works with either an aux (which is included) or buy Bluetooth, or an USB (also included). It's very easy to use.
Brittany N.
Thibodaux, LA
Can use Bluetooth or AUX plug. It's really portable and super loud. I love it. We have it on our dorm and it's perfect for pre gamming
Alexis L.
Columbus, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
This speakers sound so good they are very good quality! They are clear, loud, have bass and clarity. It was a little bit pricey for me.
Andrea B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
As much as I enjoyed these speakers, they can't be used very loudly. Once you get to a certain level, the speakers start to sound fuzzy
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
I love my beats and I take it everywhere especially in the summer time it's great for everything and it sounds very loud easy to sync.
Trinity M.
Yukon, OK
This is a great speaker. The sound quality is perfect and I never have problems with this. It's portable and you can take it anywhere.
maria B.
Walden, NY
The sound is not that impressive I get the same sound with the $40 speaker I bought at marshalls and that one is waterproof and rugged.
hailee b.
Ogden, UT
Great sound quality, for in shower and at parties! very loud, sometimes too loud. good look definitely get the red one, I'm obsessed
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?