BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #7 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Nicasie J.
My all time favorite portable speaker the only problem is my last one the charger port broke so you have to be careful how you handle the device
Lindsey K.
New Brunswick, NJ
This speaker is horrendous- poor sound for a large price tag. This speaker is certainly more about the name and its popularity than sound quality
Terzah M.
Madisonville , TN
Ablosutely my FAVORITE speaker!! It's so loud and has amazing base! I use it all the time! I would definitely recommend it! Worth every penny!
Carmen
Louisville, KY
So small, yet so powerful! I absolutely love the sound quality I receive with Beats products. It is unmatched by any other brand I've purchased
Latasha S.
New Orleans, LA
My boyfriend bought me this for Christmas, and I must say, it's the absolute best thing since sliced bread to me. I use my Pill for EVERYTHING.
Fanniy T.
Bayside, NY
I love my Beats Pill in Red! When listening to music with friends, I know to just get the Beats Pill to listen to music and have a fun party!
Karina L.
Mesa
Beats gives out such a great sound and you can hear it from far away! I don't own one but my best friend does and she takes it everywhere!
Crystal F.
Los Angeles, CA
Beats by Dre I'm I'm love because instead of getting a dj for my party I can just use beats by Dre I think it's way louder and easier to use
Marlene M.
I really love how thisspeaker looks and he has incredible sound I really would love to put on my Slina Gomez songs and rock out in my room
Blair M.
Danville
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my beats pill and I love the sound of the music I play on this and I think you should pay the money for it because it is so great
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?