BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #1 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . √Ę . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . √Ę . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more than one?1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is it reall...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Tyiesha C.
Utica, NY
Got this for my son and I was blown away with the sound that came out of this little a
speaker. the sound is clear and I plan on buying one for myself.
Vennaisa V.
My cousin got these for Christmas and I used it more than she does. so I took them from her. they can get really really loud and the bass is awesome.
Aliphia L.
Columbus, GA
I use my beats to listen to music every morning when I am getting ready for work. The sound is crystal clear and they provide a good range in sound.
Graystone B.
Coon Rapids, MN
Beside that red is my favorite color the speaker has great sound and great qualities. It made to suit each and everybody style of listening to music.
Rita M.
Biloxi, MS
I haven't used these yet but I'm required to leave a review. I purchased these on Black Friday and with its popularity I purchased so time will tell.
Katherine W.
Frankfort, KY
Love this product and so does my boyfriend. He using it to make his beat and he adores it! Highly recommend this product to everyone who loves music.
Nalleli Z.
Aurora, CO
The beats pill has astounding sound for such a small device. The pill is never cumbersome to carry around and always feels natural to have with me.
Jade R.
Cool concept, "pill". The sound is good. I feel like for the price, you could buy a nice sony or Bose and it will suffice. But, this is cool also.
Marina A.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have the blue one and I love it. Sound quality is good, charges fast. Only thing I'm not okay with is the price but it is a brand name product
Lindsey K.
New Brunswick, NJ
This speaker is horrendous- poor sound for a large price tag. This speaker is certainly more about the name and its popularity than sound quality
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?