BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #1 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more than one?1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is it reall...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?1 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Aurice G.
Oakland, CA
Pretty good speaker. The volume get very loud which is great for parties and open spaces. The design is nice also. It fits easily in my purse for easy travel.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
I love a lot of bass when I'm listening to music and this is perfect. It bumps. It's great to bring to the beach or by the pool, but don't get it wet or sandy.
Itzayanna M.
Corpus Christi, TX
My red beats pill is amazing! I get SO many compliments when I seen with it. Light weight fits right in my purse and has a very loud and high quality sound.
eduardo l.
Very well speaker and it has a great base to the speaker. Even thow it pretty small then other speakers it very loud for it's size with a great noise it has.
Taylor K.
Great speakers. I use my friend's, but I wish I owned them too. They're a bit too expensive, so I feel like I can find something just as goof for way cheaper
Marissa V.
Speaker gets very loud and the size is great for traveling. However, the bluetooth option does not always work . Overall, very satisfied with my purchase.
Marzena M.
I love this speaker. I use it daily to listen to my music at home. I can move it in the bathroom when I get ready or wherever I want to listen music to.
Annie B.
I love that the beats has a different color to it. The quality of the sound is also amazing and it is very portable and easy to connect with my phone.
Madison C.
I was shocked when I heard the high level of noise that can come out of this tiny little thing. During a BBQ we had no problem with sound. It was great
Tyiesha C.
Utica, NY
Got this for my son and I was blown away with the sound that came out of this little a
speaker. the sound is clear and I plan on buying one for myself.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?