BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #7 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Taylor O.
Jacksonville, FL
I regret buying this product as I feel it was a bunch of hype. I later listened to other speakers in the same price range and felt there was better options on the market.
Michele G.
Techie Expert Level 2
Beat pills are so amazing! The sound quality is so clear! Great to take on the go and all of the colors are so bright and fun! I love how light they are to carry around!
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
Purchased this product at Best Buy. A little pricey but definitely worth it. Sounds very loud and clear for something so small. Has great bass. Definitely recommend it.
Beatrice P.
Garland, TX
These speakers can have your neighbors next door knocking. I love them they max out all noise and it's all a clear tone so clear I have them in red great for traveling
Danielle D.
Hamden, CT
I honestly love this little speaker. I mean it's pretty perfect when you're having a party or just when you're getting ready in the morning and want to listen to music.
Patricia M.
Johnston , RI
It is a good product, great sound quality for the size. High volume. However, I don't think it's worth the price. There are other brands, that offer the same amount of quality and experience for a much cheaper price.
Lindsay S.
I love my new speaker! The BEATS Pill 2.0 is my new favorite speaker! I absolutely love music and now I can have flawless music playing while I clean my house, take a shower, plant flowers, lay by the pool, etc.
Natalie Z.
When you play music through it, it sounds really good. It's easy to use. I have seen products from Bose and other brands of higher quality that are more worth the price.
Steven W.
Bayside Hills, NY
Fantastic product and quality, however you can definitely find items of similar audio quality at a lower cost. You are paying for the name more than audio quality
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
I love a lot of bass when I'm listening to music and this is perfect. It bumps. It's great to bring to the beach or by the pool, but don't get it wet or sandy.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?