BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #5 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Joyvon D.
Richton Park, IL
I love my beats pill expect I have the pink one but it works very well. I have had mine for about a year now and it still works perfectly. It is loud enough for me to blast my music.
Delaney P.
I love these speakers!! They have really helped at the pool or at a party!! The volume level has a very wide range. All my friends say they love how much I use it and it works!!
Melissa O.
Ozone Park, NY
Absolutely what I was looking for! Was a bit taken back by the price at first but found out soon enough that it was worth it. Great sound, easy to connect, durable and portable!
You can easily take these speakers everywhere you go put it in your bag and go. It's great when you have a get together with friends and want to listen to music and dance
Brittney F.
Wake Forest, NC
I love my beats pill. Sounds amazing. Really great sound quality. Kinda weird to figure out settings and I wish the charge lasted a little longer but still works great
Taina M.
Brooklyn, NY
These headphones were so loud the first time I got them. I absolutely loved them. But the price is to high for something so little. Guess I'm paying for the brand name
Skye K.
Lehighton, PA
I think beats pill is a great speaker to have and it's very loud. It's also portable which is great to have so you can bring it to little get togethers. Also they are Bluetooth and you don't even have to hook it up with a wire.
Jocelyn  P.
Anaheim, CA
I love this speaker because i am able to hear my music loudly when I'm exercising and i don't have to connect to my hone with a cable i can do it with Bluetooth. I love this speaker and i bought it a year ago best decision ever.
Taylor O.
Jacksonville, FL
I regret buying this product as I feel it was a bunch of hype. I later listened to other speakers in the same price range and felt there was better options on the market.
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I love the red Beats Pill speakers. I love the color. The sound quality is fantastic. I really love how portable the speaker is. It is so light and easy to take anywhere.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?