BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #7 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

• Can you pair these speakers together if you have more tha...1 Answers
  • I see it in music videos and advertised all the time. Is ...2 Answers
  • Is this worth getting?2 Answers
BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Red
  • "I have had nothing but fantastic experiences with Beats by Dr. Dre products and this particular speaker is no exception - the sound quality is just FANTASTIC and can get so so soooo loud (to the point where neighbors have complained in my apartment building). " in 1 review
  • "its a very good speaker, but worth the price?" in 1 review
  • "The battery life is outstanding." in 1 review
Bonnie L.
Techie Expert Level 2
This speaker is amazing. I love how it does not require many wires and cords when it is being used. This is an awesome brand. I think that they are a bit expensive, but it is worth it. I would recommend to others, it is really worth the purchase. Overall, great product!
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 4
I love this speaker! This is my go to speaker when I need something to take with me to the beach or to the park. It has great sound quality and gets very very loud. It connects easily to my phone and tablet and was very reasonably priced. Highly recommend!
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
This is probably one of the best wireless speakers that I have ever owned I think the base is perfect and it's so easy to just take with you and use especially down by my pool or at the park with my dogs and has a great sound and is easy to sync with any type of phone
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
Great little speaker. Really cute and easy to use. Wonderful sound quality, and I love how easy it is to transport from room to room in the house. No complaints; would highly recommend and am considering giving a few as gifts to fellow music lovers!
Victor S.
el mejor sonido en unas bocinas tan pequeñas calidad de sonido potencia lo que mas me gusta es que las puedes usar en cualquier parte donde quieras y cuando quieras muy buena para ambientar una pequeña reunion y su costo increible  una manera muy activa para siempre estar escuchando buena musica y entretenerte donde eestes
Zach M.
Seattle, WA
I wanted a speaker to play music in my apartment so I tried this out.  The sound is fantastic and much louder, in a good way, than I expected.  I feel as if it is worth the price as it is easy to use and sounds great.  It is extremely portable, so no no complaints here.
Alyece S.
Kiln, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
You just don't get better than beats brand. We are always impressed with them and really can't rave enough.  I think the price totally represents the value and the quality of sound can not be beat. I would definitely buy again but I think this one will last a while.
Priscilla G.
Techie Expert Level 1
This speaker is awesome. I love how it does not require many wires and cords when it is being used. This is an awesome brand. I think that they are a bit expensive, but it is worth it. I would recommend to others, it is really worth the purchase.  It also comes in a cute case.
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
THIS IS A VERY POPULAR SPEAKER, YOU CAN BUY IT ANY BEST BUY, WALMART, OR TARGET. THE SOUND QUALITY IS AMAZING. IT GETS VERY LOUD WITHOUT BECOMING DISTORTED. ITS A PRETTY EXPENSIVE SPEAKER BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR BECAUSE IT IS GREAT QUALITY AND SOUND.
Anaika M.
Newark, NJ
Purchased this speaker at my local best buy. The packaging was really cute. For the quality of sound you're receiving i would say the speaker is overly priced. I also have a JBL speaker around the same size and I believe it projects a louder sound. I would not buy this product again because although the sound is pretty crisp and clear it's really only louder in smaller spaces. There are other speakers on the market that have a better quality of sound for bigger spaces around the same size that are not as pricey. If you absolutely have to have this brand for your tunes choose the headphones or the larger speaker
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does it have a great sound! I'm thinking about buying one and I wanted to know before I buy it!
Ornella S.
Is this worth the price?
Ornella S.
Which is better between these and Bose?
eprise r.
I just don't know. What in the world could make these things worth $200? And I assume someone has already asked the question, but I want my own answer, plus I'm lazy.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
What colors does this come in?