BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Pink uploaded by Intan H.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Pink uploaded by Monica V.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Pink uploaded by Chantal B.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #16 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I am very pleased with my new Beats Pill and I would recommend it to anyone willing to spend the money." in 1 review
  • "It has the best vibration to understand the music that is playing for deaf individuals and it is the best carry around speakers I have seen." in 1 review
  • "The sound quality is amazing!" in 1 review
  • "If you want good sound in every place you go, you definitely need this." in 1 review
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Jersey City
Love love love the size and power of this little
Pill! I must say I was shocked I thought it would be much lower. I love that all songs I play on there sound so smooth and just perfect. You hear no static and it's perfect to take on beach trips or bbq's In the park with the family! I must say its a little pricier than what I'm used to paying for speakers but it is definitely worth every penny. Can't wait to purchase my beats headphones!
shirnika P.
shirnika P.
marietta, GA
I love my beats speaker! The color is a nice cotton candy pink which I love. It is very loud and clear for a speaker it's size. Bluetooth pairing works perfectly and you also have the option of using an aux cord which comes with it. My only comlaint is that the charger didn't last very long. Now I just use the charger for my phone to charge my speaker. Still my favorite speaker to this day
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
The Beats by Dre Pill does a good job for a medium room where there are only a few people and you want to just have some background music playing. However, I would not recommend it for the price. There are many other products, (check amazon) that can do the same quality and sound for cheaper. But again, If you're looking for good quality and want to drop the cash I would recommend.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Bakersfield, CA
This speakers are a dream come true so clear and clean cut quality of sound have never found or heard anything like this i bought mine at best buy but you can also find it in many different stores whatever is convenient for you. I love it and would buy it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again you heard.
Brantley B.
Brantley B.
Small speaker great sound! I use my speakers all the time because it is so convenient and it holds a great battery life. Also, it doesn't take that long to charge. I bought mine on sale at Best Buy because i was not going to pay full price for this, just because I personally feel like you are paying for the brand.
Charleze J.
Charleze J.
Seattle, WA
The BEATS pill is overall one of the best speakers I've tried. Compared to brands like Sony and Logitech, Beats has the best sound quality as well as durability. Although it is pricey on the beats website, I feel like you are really paying for quality and you would only have to purchase it once which is great.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Croydon, PA
This speaker is the BEST! Definitely worth the money! The sound is crystal clear and I Love it! its simple to connect via Bluetooth, even my 5 year old knows to how to connect it. We all use it and love it! I definitely would buy another one so we all aren't fighting over the one that we have!
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
Cute little speaker and great for a bedroom. I like the sound quality for the speaker size plus I like the blu tooth. I connect it to both my phone and iPod to listen to music. I know it can be pricey for a speaker but wait till a sale like black Friday that's how I got it for under $100
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Highland, IN
These speakers are flipping awesome!!! Even on the highest volume the sound is crystal clear. I got the pink one and it's soooooo cute. One side is flat so it doesn't roll. And these speakers are also Bluetooth and are seriously loud enough to suffice for impromptu party speakers!!
Marisa V.
Marisa V.
Poway, CA
The color is beautiful, and its the perfect feminine apeal. It has great audio, but can get static sometimes. Its not top quality for an expensive price. But, its the perfect tumblr decor for a party, and to rock out with. I recommend if you don't need perfect quality.
Paola C.
Paola C.
How long does the battery last?
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
How well does this work? Does it last long and is it worth it?
Kc B.
Kc B.
Cebu City
I sooo want this, cause this is soo cool
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this beats pill worth buying?? I am in the market for a portable speaker.
Page L.
Page L.
Ash, NC
How well does this work? I'm very interested!!