BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Black uploaded by Madelyne G.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Black uploaded by Sara A.BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Black uploaded by Pratima W.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #8 in Speakers

Tap.pair.play. pairing is easy. Just tap your phone to your beats pill 2.0 and create an instant connection. Sync two beats pills by tapping them together to play the same song. You can also tap the beats pills together twice to stereo your music, making one beats pill the left output and the other the right. . â . small size, big sound despite its compact size, the beats pill produces powerful sound. It s easy to enjoy soaring highs and deep, booming bass in every room of the house. . â . change tracks from your phone pair the beats pill to your phone, laptop or any other bluetooth-enabled device to change tracks and adjust... see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 - Black
  • "This is a quality product with great sound that looks good out." in 2 reviews
  • "This is another quality product from this same company.i have been impressed by the options and more importantly the sound quality." in 1 review
  • "It does have a good quality sound though." in 1 review
  • "this is a pretty good system but can be pricey Depending on what you want this can be more than needed. " in 1 review
Patrick M.
Washington, CT
Great product. We have two of these and they are one of my favorites. Between Beats and UE I don’t know which is better, but these are top two.

If you have two you can use both at the same time to play from a single audio source.

I’m not sure you can submerge it in water as it will probably break but this speaker is pretty tough and handles water well.

The sound is great and has some nice bass.

The battery seems to last about 6 hours I would say.

I hope they come out with a subwoofer version soon. I’d buy that also.
Bonnie L.
Techie Expert Level 2
This speaker is amazing. I love how it does not require many wires and cords when it is being used. This is an awesome brand. I think that they are a bit expensive, but it is worth it. I would recommend to others, it is really worth the purchase. Overall, great product!
Khadija G.
Brooklyn , NY
I've been struggling with a ihome for some time now and I finally purchased the beat pill. I'm so happy that I did. I control everything on my phone instead of having to use a remote.  I can even use it to watch my shows that on hulu and netflix. so it's like I'm getting the sound as if I'm watching it on a TV. I can even connect to my MacBook. the only thing that gets annoying is it can only be connected to one thing at a time. Even if  I'm not using my MacBook at the moment it wont connect to any other device until that one it is disconnected. Also if I'm being lazy I cant control the on button . I have to get up and turn it on. But those are just small details.
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
I really really really love these speakers! they are compact and portable making it easy to carry anywhere on the go. They are great to use otuside, but I would keep them in the shade. This is the perfect companion to anyone wanting to listen to music on the go. great for parties! they get very loud and I love these speakers!
Ashley T.
Techie Expert Level 1
very good for a gift or to have!! the music comes out beautifully and it comes out loud. I've gotten this before for someone and they still use and enjoy it a lot. it's pricey but can be affordable. please buy this for anyone. yes, i will buy if I had to.
Vineetha V.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this thing! My boyfriend knows how much I love music and bought this for me. I use this everywhere around the house. It is so convenient and awesome. This also comes with me when I'm traveling. I've brought this to the beach too. It's such a great thing to have.
Priscilla G.
Techie Expert Level 1
This speaker is awesome. I love how it does not require many wires and cords when it is being used. This is an awesome brand. I think that they are a bit expensive, but it is worth it. I would recommend to others, it is really worth the purchase.  It also comes in a cute case.
juan m.
Doral, FL
excelente corneta, muy buena calidad de audio, una vez mas Beats se consolida como una marca lider en el ramo de auriculares y speackers. su precio es muy accesible y su empaque es vanguardista lo recomiendo 100% a todas esas personas que son fan de la musica
Toni H.
Virginia Bch, VA
When I first bought this speaker it was great. The sound was fantastic compared to my old speakers. But after about a month of having it the speaker sounded busted. I never turned the volume all the way up and I don't listen to music with heavy bass but the speakers sounded blown out. I think if you are spending 200$ on a speaker (especially one that is known for handling bass well) you should be able to turn the volume up as loud as you want with out the speakers sounding completely and utterly busted. I returned it and bought a JAM heavy metal at 1/4 the price and am completely satisfied.
Genn S.
I bought this to use in the makeup department rooms I work in on location. It's perfect. Great sound, small and light enough to keep it in my purse and travel with. Connects via cable or Bluetooth and hold a charge for about 6 hours. Extremely happy with this purchase. UPDATE:: 4 months after purchasing it the power connection broke. I've read this is a common problem and a friend recommended I use someone they used on eBay to repair it.which I did, it was under $40 for shipping and the guy had it back in a week. Good as new.
Ashleigh M.
Liberty, MO
What do you guys think of the quality of these speakers? Are there speakers out there that are comparable to these or are these just no good?
Kei H.
Techie Expert Level 3
Is the pill any good?
Austin G.
Columbia, MO
Is the sound any better than the 1.0?
M K.
Techie Expert Level 1
How's the bass on this pill? Is the same quality as the headphones? How loud is it?
Gabby M.
South Bend, IN
How much is this? and is it really worth it ?