BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Mixr Headphones - Neon Pink uploaded by Ana D.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #28 in Headphones

World-renowned dj david guetta challenged beats by dr. Dre to create the perfect set of world-class ear cups. One year and thousands of prototypes later, we re proud to present one of the lightest, loudest, and most durable headphones ever. industrial strength sound. designed to be heard over parties. Beats mixr dj headphones deliver extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party. made for djs. rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears, and then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it s easy to share what you re... see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Mixr Headphones - Neon Pink
  • "So if you really liked them, go ahead, and the sound quality is pretty good too, but I still think they're a little overpriced " in 2 reviews
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
I love this product so much the sound is amazing I like how it blocks out everyone that's the best part about these headphones. I get these headphones at target as a gift and so amazing their so if your walking at night people can see you.
Haylee H.
I bought these expecting an incredibly great product, well worth the price. For the most part, that's what I got. They produce a very crisp, clear sound, and the bass sounds very powerful, without going overboard. However, they're so tight on my head, no matter how many times I have tried to stretch them out,(&I have a small head so I can't imagine what it's like for people with larger heads!) they leave me with a headache if I wear them for longer than 10 minutes. I also have many ear piercings so I don't even use these headphones because they push too tightly on the earrings and cause me pain.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Taylor M.
Big Rapids, MI
I am absolutely in love with my pair of these beats. I use to buy cheap headphones because I didn't see the use of buying expensive brands. Now that I have received a pair, I will not go back to having to buy 4-5 pairs of cheap ones every year. The sound quality is super amazing, I love the noise canceling feature, and when I am with a group of people I can just turn my sound up and everyone can hear it. Overall I am overly impressed with my pair of Beats Mixr headphones! :)
Monica W.
Been buying Beats headphones for years and haven't had a bad experience ever. These headphones remind me of the high quality ones my boyfriend uses in the recording studio. If you wear these walking outside...be careful! As they are super loud and block out surrounding noise so well. You won't hear a thing around you lol!!!! The color is so pretty and they fold up nice and convent for carrying in a bag.
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
I have these in white and I love them! They literally cancel all outside noise so I find these to be great for the gym! Super loud and yet so clear to listen to. I hear instruments and beats that I normally wouldn't hear while listening to a song on my laptop, radio, or speakers. I haven't had any problems with them and I've had them for a little over 2 years.
jaquator b.
Durham, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
What can I say they are just amazing. I brought my children two pair. One blue and one orange, they were so happy when they got them because they had been asking for them. The quality is great, and so is the volume. I can almost hear every word of the music they are listening to. I use them sometime when I am working out or doing yard work. Great job!
Karina R.
These earphones are pricey but in my opinion it's worth it. Honestly I used to buy cheap earphone and at times not so so cheap earphones at stores but I just got tired of some of the earphones lasting like a week no joke -.- some where so sensitive they would break just by the slightest pull or one of the ear pieces would stop working omg I do not miss that! Plus they can play music so loudly I love it I can't hear any other noises that are going on while I'm working out at the gym
Ashley B.
These are my second pair of Beats by Dre headphones, and I am still impressed by sound quality and the noise cancelling capability. Lots of bass which I love! The only reason I'm giving these headphones 4 starts is because they are uncomfortable on the ears after along period of time. I LOVE the color!!!!
Jenea S.
Linden, NJ
I purchased these headphones for use at the gym. The sound is amazing. I feel like I'm at the club rather than in a gym sweating my life away. I like that I can really hear the base. They are easy to use and store away. They don't fall off when running. I would for sure buy a new pair again if need be.
Lisa B.
Atwater, CA
How are these headphones compared to the Bose headphones?
Hannah S.
Salem, OR
Are they comfortable?
Luz C.
I really want them but I need feedback ?! I'm loving the pink ones
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
How are these different from regular headgear
Lauren B.
Philadelphia, PA
How long do they last? Are they worth it for the price?