Add a Photo

By BEATS BY DR. DRE
#35 in Headphones
World-renowned dj david guetta challenged beats by dr. Dre to create the perfect set of world-class ear cups. One year and thousands of prototypes later, we re proud to present one of the lightest, loudest, and most durable headphones ever. industrial strength sound. designed to be heard over parties. Beats mixr dj headphones deliver extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party. made for djs. rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears, and then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it s easy to share what you re...
Photo (1)
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
I bought these expecting an incredibly great product, well worth the price. For the most part, that's what I got. They produce a very crisp, clear sound, and the bass sounds very powerful, without going overboard. However, they're so tight on my head, no matter how many times I have tried to stretch them out,(&I have a small head so I can't imagine what it's like for people with larger heads!) they leave me with a headache if I wear them for longer than 10 minutes. I also have many ear piercings so I don't even use these headphones because they push too tightly on the earrings and cause me pain.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Been buying Beats headphones for years and haven't had a bad experience ever. These headphones remind me of the high quality ones my boyfriend uses in the recording studio. If you wear these walking outside...be careful! As they are super loud and block out surrounding noise so well. You won't hear a thing around you lol!!!! The color is so pretty and they fold up nice and convent for carrying in a bag.
Gisela O.
Gisela O.
West Covina, CA
I have these in white and I love them! They literally cancel all outside noise so I find these to be great for the gym! Super loud and yet so clear to listen to. I hear instruments and beats that I normally wouldn't hear while listening to a song on my laptop, radio, or speakers. I haven't had any problems with them and I've had them for a little over 2 years.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
These are my second pair of Beats by Dre headphones, and I am still impressed by sound quality and the noise cancelling capability. Lots of bass which I love! The only reason I'm giving these headphones 4 starts is because they are uncomfortable on the ears after along period of time. I LOVE the color!!!!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
West Hills, CA
I don't leave the house without my beats. The sound quality is amazing, and I love how you can adjust the headphones to fit your head just right. They also come with a jack to plug into electric pianos which is awesome! Whenever my babies go past their life, I will buy them again, over and over and over.
Jenea S.
Jenea S.
Linden, NJ
I purchased these headphones for use at the gym. The sound is amazing. I feel like I'm at the club rather than in a gym sweating my life away. I like that I can really hear the base. They are easy to use and store away. They don't fall off when running. I would for sure buy a new pair again if need be.
Paige P.
Paige P.
They are fashionably cute, the sound quality, is amazing, they say on you head without sliding down (if you're at the gym and you doing a lot to bending down etc. you'll know what I'm talking about). They are just an overall amazing product. You really do get what you pay for with the we headphones!
Lubov W.
Lubov W.
Duluth, MN
I actually have a red pair, but they work wonders! I don't hear outside noises as intensely, though I am able to tell when a car is coming or someone is talking--it's just all muffled! The headphones are extendable and fit well considering how small I am. Overall, these are wonderful headphones.
Emma C.
Emma C.
I love my BEATS so much, if you are looking for high quality headphones that make it seem like you are at a concert then you have come to the correct place. These beats block out outside noises and just focus on the music and I love mine so much! I would greatly recommend these to others!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Corinth, TX
Awesome headphones. I purchased these because I fly a lot for work and needed a good set of headphones to drown out all of the noise of a plane and flying. I purchased them from Amazon refurbished and they're fantastic. Sound quality is high and I would definitely purchase again.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Atwater, CA
How are these headphones compared to the Bose headphones?
Luz C.
Are they comfortable?
Dahniel A.
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
How are these different from regular headgear
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Philadelphia, PA
How long do they last? Are they worth it for the price?