BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Mixr Headphones - Neon Pink uploaded by Ana D.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #36 in Headphones

World-renowned dj david guetta challenged beats by dr. Dre to create the perfect set of world-class ear cups. One year and thousands of prototypes later, we re proud to present one of the lightest, loudest, and most durable headphones ever. industrial strength sound. designed to be heard over parties. Beats mixr dj headphones deliver extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party. made for djs. rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears, and then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it s easy to share what you re... see more...

BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Mixr Headphones - Neon Pink
  • "So if you really liked them, go ahead, and the sound quality is pretty good too, but I still think they're a little overpriced " in 2 reviews
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
I bought these expecting an incredibly great product, well worth the price. For the most part, that's what I got. They produce a very crisp, clear sound, and the bass sounds very powerful, without going overboard. However, they're so tight on my head, no matter how many times I have tried to stretch them out,(&I have a small head so I can't imagine what it's like for people with larger heads!) they leave me with a headache if I wear them for longer than 10 minutes. I also have many ear piercings so I don't even use these headphones because they push too tightly on the earrings and cause me pain.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Been buying Beats headphones for years and haven't had a bad experience ever. These headphones remind me of the high quality ones my boyfriend uses in the recording studio. If you wear these walking outside...be careful! As they are super loud and block out surrounding noise so well. You won't hear a thing around you lol!!!! The color is so pretty and they fold up nice and convent for carrying in a bag.
Delle C.
Delle C.
Blue Springs, MO
Great sound. great for when I'm at the gym and i know people wont bother me because i have them on. great for canceling sound which is what i want. even if you have it turned all the way up it still sounds great and isn't muffled. I would recommend this to anyone
Karen F.
Karen F.
I bought my daughter the pink pair of beats for Christmas. She absolutely loves them. She watches movies on her IPad with them all the time. She even takes them in the car to watch the did player in there. They were the best thing we could of got her.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Iowa City, IA
These headphones are amazing. I didn't like the price too much but if they last it'll be worth it in the long run! The sound quality is so clear. I love the variety of colors. I decided to get pink of course!
Allison L.
Allison L.
Moberly, MO
I love these things so much people might even think they are attached to my head..oh well!! Seriously the best pair of headphones I've ever had/worn/tried on. Nothing beats comfort and functionality!
Janessa B.
Janessa B.
San Antonio, TX
These are my fav ! Love it love the color I got them for Christmas and from the Black Friday sale at target . They. Are a little but pricey but worth it
Abby J.
Abby J.
Tarzana, CA
I love beats headphones it you can here it using vet good the best product better than song earphones I love this product but a little priceyv
Miri L.
Miri L.
San Francisco , CA
Amazing product that provides you with great comfort level. It prevents sound from interrupting your music enjoyment. Good investment.
Taijah T.
Taijah T.
Princess Anne, MD
It works for me but I haven't used it in a long time for some reason. I should start back using it. A very pricey but not that bad.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Atwater, CA
How are these headphones compared to the Bose headphones?
Luz C.
Are they comfortable?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Philadelphia, PA
How long do they last? Are they worth it for the price?
Dahniel A.
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
How are these different from regular headgear