BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Mixr Headphones - Neon Orange uploaded by Toni G.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #67 in Headphones

World-renowned dj david guetta challenged beats by dr. Dre to create the perfect set of world-class ear cups. One year and thousands of prototypes later, we re proud to present one of the lightest, loudest, and most durable headphones ever. industrial strength sound. designed to be heard over parties. Beats mixr dj headphones deliver extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party. made for djs. rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears, and then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it s easy to share what you re... see more...

• Whats everyone fav color of Beat by Dre?1 Answers
  • Are these really worth it? Why do people like them? Best qualities?...2 Answers
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Fayetteville, NC
Best sound of the beats series. Good design of the ear tilting for ease of removing one side away from ear. Great for short term listening. My first set, mind you, that I always grab from the arsenal for short listening periods. The sound truly is a huge step up when listening. Example: I had the mixr's on listening to music on my laptop on the sofa at home and heard a song I wanted to share with the wife. There are two headphone ports on the PC she grabbed the solo's and put them on. She was rocking out and I said here listen to my new mixr's. She put them on and her eyes pooped out of her head in disbelief of the sound performance increase. Her comment was these ones are mine now.
Lucas H.
Lucas H.
Kennesaw, GA
As far as headphones go, there really isn't a competitor to beats! I know, I know Bose and other companies are still out there. But beats blows them away. The On ear mixrs could probably survive a nuclear attack. I use them to workout and they take it like a champ.

Only draw backs- they are wired and they act a little like earmuffs. They are on the hotter side as far as headphones go. Do some in ear if you are going to be working out a lot with them.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
This is a great headphone set. I use it a lot, I take it on travels and also for work. It truly is a high quality item with a hefty price tag. the only negative about this product is that although it is so expensive you really do get a great quality item for the price that you pay. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to splurge on a nice piece of headphones.
Winnie C.
Winnie C.
N BRANFORD
I brought these during the Black Friday sales and they do their job as headphones pretty well. They're comfortable, good sound quality and even have two audio ports for if your friend wanted to plug their headphones in to hear your music. The music leakage could be better and there are definitely better headphones for a cheaper price but these are alright
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Vista, CA
I lover hear headphones! I got it as a present for Christmas. I got it in the hot pink color. The headphones are super cute! It comes with a really protective case that's white and pink! The only think I don't really like about them is that when you have the headphones on the highest volume, people can hear what your listening too! :)
Noellinda S.
Noellinda S.
El Paso, TX
I love every beats by dre products. But these headphones i just bought them because i need some workout headphones. And i love this headphones because you can adjust it to your comfort, you can fold them in and it also comes with a nice little case with an aux wire connection to it. Perfect sound quality as well. Love it
julianne h.
julianne h.
Lubbock, TX
The BEATS by Dr. Dre work phenomally! i absolutely love them. They are pricey and i do wish they were cheaper, they are easy to use and sufficient in many ways. I purchased mine on a black Friday sale at Walmart and i do recommend others to purchase the headphone if they want to hear every instrument/note in their music.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Stoutsville , ['', '', '']
I absolutely love these headphones. They're the second pair that I own and they sound great. The music comes out loud and clear. They're a bit pricey, but that comes with the name. They're easy to use, but only if you like the larger headphones. I'd definitely recommend them to others!
Laila T.
Laila T.
Temple Hills, MD
These headphones are perfect on the go and blocking out all noise because they're really loud lol. You can buy these headphone at your local target, Walmart , and ect. They're much louder than the opposing headphones and I would most definitely recommend these headphones to any ones
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Saint Clairsville, OH
Beats are the best headphones I've ever had good surroundsound and it keeps the volume up loud and the colors are amazing you can personalize it with any color you want it comes in every sorts of colors in it just a product I would rely on every day just to good product overall
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Waltham, MA
Are these really worth it? Why do people like them? Best qualities? Worst qualities?
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
Whats everyone fav color of Beat by Dre?