BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Mixr Headphones - Neon Orange uploaded by Toni G.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #69 in Headphones

World-renowned dj david guetta challenged beats by dr. Dre to create the perfect set of world-class ear cups. One year and thousands of prototypes later, we re proud to present one of the lightest, loudest, and most durable headphones ever. industrial strength sound. designed to be heard over parties. Beats mixr dj headphones deliver extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party. made for djs. rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears, and then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it s easy to share what you re... see more...

• Whats everyone fav color of Beat by Dre?1 Answers
  • Are these really worth it? Why do people like them? Best qualitie...2 Answers
Destiny S.
Fayetteville, NC
Best sound of the beats series. Good design of the ear tilting for ease of removing one side away from ear. Great for short term listening. My first set, mind you, that I always grab from the arsenal for short listening periods. The sound truly is a huge step up when listening. Example: I had the mixr's on listening to music on my laptop on the sofa at home and heard a song I wanted to share with the wife. There are two headphone ports on the PC she grabbed the solo's and put them on. She was rocking out and I said here listen to my new mixr's. She put them on and her eyes pooped out of her head in disbelief of the sound performance increase. Her comment was these ones are mine now.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
This is a great headphone set. I use it a lot, I take it on travels and also for work. It truly is a high quality item with a hefty price tag. the only negative about this product is that although it is so expensive you really do get a great quality item for the price that you pay. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to splurge on a nice piece of headphones.
julianne h.
Lubbock, TX
The BEATS by Dr. Dre work phenomally! i absolutely love them. They are pricey and i do wish they were cheaper, they are easy to use and sufficient in many ways. I purchased mine on a black Friday sale at Walmart and i do recommend others to purchase the headphone if they want to hear every instrument/note in their music.
Noellinda S.
El Paso, TX
I love every beats by dre products. But these headphones i just bought them because i need some workout headphones. And i love this headphones because you can adjust it to your comfort, you can fold them in and it also comes with a nice little case with an aux wire connection to it. Perfect sound quality as well. Love it
Ally A.
Hinckley, OH
I have two pairs of beats by Dr Dre mixer headphones, these are amazing. The base, and the sound that they give off is truly great. I would recommend buying it if you're into music, and work a real feel for it. It is a little pricey, but you can usually find good deals.
Elizabeth W.
I wasn't too sure about buying these at first bc I run a lot so I was afraid it would be too much but they are amazing! Best decision I've made when it comes to headphones! They stay on when running and aren't bulky feeling! I would recommend these to everyone!
Mahaley H.
Lafayette, GA
I love these beats. Their my favorite color. They vibrate in my ear. Its so wonderful... This product is. Man I love these beats. Thank you Dr. dre!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy. Cannot wait for your next product I know it will be just as wonderful as this one.
Jill S.
Rochester , MN
My son loves his BEATS by Dr. Dre. They hold up well and whats even better is it keeps the sounds in the headphones so I don't have to listen to his choice of music.
Shanti O.
Bridgeport
These headphones are Extremely Loud and I love it I like loud music I don't like to walk around and people I could still hear people talking I love these headphones
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
me encantan estos auriculares son espectaculares, eh probado uno de estos y son muy bueno los recomiendo grandemente los amo en naranja son perfectos
Sarah G.
Brookline, MA
Are these really worth it? Why do people like them? Best qualities? Worst qualities?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
Whats everyone fav color of Beat by Dre?