BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Mixr Headphones - Neon Orange uploaded by Toni G.

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #64 in Headphones

World-renowned dj david guetta challenged beats by dr. Dre to create the perfect set of world-class ear cups. One year and thousands of prototypes later, we re proud to present one of the lightest, loudest, and most durable headphones ever. industrial strength sound. designed to be heard over parties. Beats mixr dj headphones deliver extremely deep bass at extraordinarily high volume. Made for pros warming up the party. made for djs. rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears, and then rotate back for total isolation. With dual input and daisy chain connectors, it s easy to share what you re... see more...

• Whats everyone fav color of Beat by Dre?1 Answers
  • Are these really worth it? Why do people like them? Best qualitie...2 Answers
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Lucas H.
Kennesaw, GA
As far as headphones go, there really isn't a competitor to beats! I know, I know Bose and other companies are still out there. But beats blows them away. The On ear mixrs could probably survive a nuclear attack. I use them to workout and they take it like a champ.

Only draw backs- they are wired and they act a little like earmuffs. They are on the hotter side as far as headphones go. Do some in ear if you are going to be working out a lot with them.
Gabby H.
LOVE these headphones! The sound quality is unlike anything I've experienced with other brands. I use them all the time. my only complaints are sometimes in quiet locations there is some "sound leakage" and the people around you can hear your music, but that just might be me because I listen to my music rather loud. Also when I have them on for a very long time they hurt my hears because the headphones are designed to rest on your ears.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
This is a great headphone set. I use it a lot, I take it on travels and also for work. It truly is a high quality item with a hefty price tag. the only negative about this product is that although it is so expensive you really do get a great quality item for the price that you pay. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to splurge on a nice piece of headphones.
Winnie C.
N BRANFORD
I brought these during the Black Friday sales and they do their job as headphones pretty well. They're comfortable, good sound quality and even have two audio ports for if your friend wanted to plug their headphones in to hear your music. The music leakage could be better and there are definitely better headphones for a cheaper price but these are alright
Lauren A.
Los Angeles , Ca
I have had these for a few years now. the sound quality is without a doubt the best out there. They are very comfortable to wear. I love that they fold down for travel. they do however tend to pull my hair out a bit since they move side to side very easily. In hide sight the loud color is something I regret, but sadly I don't get as much use as I'd like so I can't justify getting another pair in a different color. but I am glad that i have them.
Megan M.
I have to admit I was a bit skeptical purchasing these headphones as the previous generation Dr. Dre Beats got some poor reviews in terms of an overpowering bass and poor build quality.
Considering this price point I assume a lot of consumers are looking for the same things I was in a pair of headphones: high fidelity sound, great build quality, and style.
Upfront these new headphones represent in all there categories!
Sarah F.
Stoutsville, OH
I absolutely love these headphones. They're the second pair that I own and they sound great. The music comes out loud and clear. They're a bit pricey, but that comes with the name. They're easy to use, but only if you like the larger headphones. I'd definitely recommend them to others!
Patricia R.
Plant City, FL
Oh, I love these headphones. The quality of sound is so excellant. I found them fairly easy to use, with minimal help from my children. I adore the bright,funky colors, and they are easily adjusted. I purchased my pair at Wal-Mart, I will definitely buy again.
Mahaley H.
Lafayette, GA
I love these beats. Their my favorite color. They vibrate in my ear. Its so wonderful... This product is. Man I love these beats. Thank you Dr. dre!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy. Cannot wait for your next product I know it will be just as wonderful as this one.
Sarah G.
Brookline, MA
Are these really worth it? Why do people like them? Best qualities? Worst qualities?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
Whats everyone fav color of Beat by Dre?