BEATS by Dr. Dre Beats by Dre Executive On-The-Ear Headphones - Black (900-00132-01)

BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #27 in Headphones

Beats executive headphones are designed to take you from the private jet to the board room, vip party to the penthouse. The same legendary sound in a refined premium package, designed exclusively for life on the road. see more...

• I do not own a pair of beats headphones but I have always...3 Answers
Richelle L.
Honolulu, HI
This is the style my husband picked up this year. I bought a similar one but a special collaboration (Beats X MCM). I love the fact that they're wireless. It's so much easier to use because there's not a wire. I'm very accident prone where the wire or me would get caught on to things because of the wire. The sound is amazing and the leather on the ear is much softer than other brands I've tried before. They're aesthetically pleasing and have been tried numerous beats products.
Bayleigh H.
I love my Beats. They have incredible sound. I feel like I am at a concert every time I put my headphones on. The music is so loud and clear. You cannot hear any outside noise when you put these headphones on and the people near you cannot hear what you're listening to. In addition to that, they are COMFORTABLE. I love listening to music but hate the discomfort of headphones, but Beats are so comfy. These headphones are amazing!!
Carmen D.
Melrose Park, IL
Best headphone anyone can invest in. The sound is perfect, it blocks out any noise you don't want to hear. It's easy to use most are Bluetooth and other have the aux cord. The sound is like your in a theater I would buy this product again and would definitely recommend that anyone gets one..
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
I bought my brother these in red for his birthday in May and he's still using them! Which says a lot for the quality because he went through 4 pairs of headphones in a year's time. he uses them everyday for hours and they still work as if they're new! Great product if your looking for something for long term use, only thing I personally don't like is that they're bulky but that's an opinion of mine.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Unfortunately, these are not the most comfortable of headphones. I found the band across the top of my head made it ache and it's very stiff. Also, while traveling on an airplane, I turn the volume up to be able to hear and the speakers blew and now the device has some static. I've heard this is common with the headphone and ear buds and there was not an adequate warranty. Very disappointed.
Destini H.
Berea, KY
I honestly really like these headphones. It's like when you put them on you can't hear what's going on behind the headphones. I actually bought them at Walmart and they normally have a good sale on them. I would definitely recommend anyone to splurge and buy these.
Myra R.
Porterville, CA
I bought these fore my nephew for his birthday one year and he's had them ever since. They work amazing! Keeps sound in and outside noise out. They come in a variety of colors to please women men and kids and although they are a bit pricey they are definitely worth it
Jill E.
Ringgold, Ga
I bought these for my oldest son's birthday & he absolutely loves them. I go into his room & he is using them all the time. He takes them with him on all our trips. He says the quality is amazing & that they reduce background noise & give the clearest sound.
Freddricka L.
The quality of sound that these headphones give is so amazing. I would not suggest purchasing this specific type if you are not working in a studio, because they are pretty expensive and they are not worth it if you are only going to listen to music for fun. But if you work in a studio or are trying to produce music then these are definitely a great buy
Kyle  B.
Dracut , MA
Got these based on the classy look and because I wear them in an office setting. Really like the durable feel and the black accents, a lot more toned down and classy looking than the bright ones in my opinion. Very expensive product but your buying the brand name symbol and the base. Found that hip hop sounds great in these and movies.
Jennifer R.
Bay City, TX
I do not own a pair of beats headphones but I have always wanted to! Are they a good set of headphones to invest in? Do they last long? What type would be the best to get?