BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #63 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Emily P.
Saint Louis, MO
I got these as part of a promotion so they were free. I would not have bought them otherwise. They are overpriced and the quality is comparable to my 10 dollar sony earbuds. They are also not comfortable.
Kirsten W.
I'm not a huge fan of these headphones. I spent a lot of money on them and I don't feel they live up to all the hype. I've had cheaper headphones give me a better sound. Not worth the price.
Rubi P.
Guadalajara
Casi no ma qie soy muy demasiadidididididisisisisisiisisio sensiles
creo que ao erroneo :° se me movio el pounytero y estoy escribiendo algye gustaron y
Elsa L.
Saint-Étienne
Those are great but,they break after like,1 year so is'nt the best brand for this... The sound is better with monster
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I got these headphones at a fair, for $20 - I'm pretty sure it was a scam - the box was the legit real box for the headphones, but cheap plastic ones had been placed inside - they work alright, but they're not BEATS
cynthia l.
Somerville, MA
They're OK but more of a fashion statement than great audio. Well, they have good audio, but you can get that level for much less money.
Miriannys M.
Miami , FL
Los uso para el gym siento que se dañan facilmente con el sudor, no los usaria mas para eso, pero es indiscutible que el audio y diseño son geniales
Addison C.
Mc Lean, VA
Let me start by saying the color is great but the sound leakage is horrible. I was expecting amazing but I only got average. Definetly not worth the money.
Crystal K.
frankford, ON
Not a huge fan, didn't like the noise filtering out into room.. prefer headphones that keep sound only to listener.
Lizzie P.
Girard, PA
These look cute, but at the price they don't seem worth it to me. I'm not sure where I'm going to use them, wither, because they're too bulky for the gym. They were an impulse buy, and the quality is good but I wouldn't say it's studio sound quality.