BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #63 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Techie Expert
me encanta este producto, lo
recomiendo con los ojos cerrados, esta marca es lo mejor, tiene buen precio y
calidad, lo compraría cuando tenga la oportunidad
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Kevin F.
Lares, PR
Cuando hablamos de calidad de audio esto es lo que buscas no tan solo nivel de calidad musical también comodidad y un color llamativo hermoso que todos al verlo lo desean porque es una pieza única .Los he usado en estudios de grabación y no sólo es para aficionados también se pueden usar para trabajos profesionales .Los recomiendo totalmente son grandiosos únicos y exclusivos debes tener está pieza al momento de escuchar tu música .Tu necesitas tener esto
Danaka T.
The noise cancellation in the BEATS headphones are amazing. You can hear every little beat in a song so clearly. They have a wide variety of colors as well. It is a bit pricey but I would definitely say it is worth it. I've had mine for two years or more now.
Nicole G.
Great sound, worth every penny! These work amazing for music and audiobooks and I have never had any trouble with them. Best brand I've used, and I thought they were very affordable and easy to use. I would definitely buy another pair.
Cassie S.
Love my green BEATS by Dr. Dre. The color is amazing and the sound... Is freeeeaking amazing. I put those bad boys on and I can't hear a damn thing but the BEATS!!! AMAZING PRODUCT AND WORTH EVERY PENNY I PAID FOR THEM. I HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE.
Kathleen D.
Wallingford, CT
Love them love them love them music sounds great with these! i would recommend to anyone who loves to listen to music
Amber W.
Shawnee, OK
I love these headphones not only for the unique vibrant color, but for the sound quality. They are pricey, but you get what you pay for when it comes to sound quality, which in this case was top notch, I would highly recommend these to others seeking quality sound. I would love if they were about $50 cheaper.
Janelle S.
Garden Grove, CA
I can honestly say these have been one of the best set of headphones I have every ownd. I have had these for over a year now and they are still working great. They may be expensive but they are definitely worth the money. I would highly recommend.
Beats by Dre are one of the best headphones in the market expensive (between 80-250) but well worth it literally better for me then my noise canceling headphones.