BY BEATS BY DR. DRE

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Ilona Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Really like them. have been using them for a while, the sound coming put of them is amazing.
Lids M.
Wilmington, NC
So stylish and cool! Fantastic sound quality. Bought them as a present for my son and he loves them!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
ruth caroline b.
Renton, WA
Those are the best headphones ever! Great and stylish, specially on this color. It takes listening to music to another level. Its like I'm at my favorite's band concert every single day.
Lottie C.
These have great sound quality and make listening to music a joy, which is my hobby omg!
chassity h.
Lockport, Ny
I got three pairs for my children and they love them they were a bit expensive but they are quite durable and I'd buy more if I could
Amanda M.
These truly are the best headphones out there! The noise cancellation makes me feel like I am in my own world, I cannot hear any outside noises whatsoever. Super comfortable makes long time use easy
mya m.
Holland, OH
I love them i take them every wear they are nice and comfortable to wear the sound is great to.
Michelle W.
Spring Hill, TN
Awesome headphones with amazing bass speakers. But that's to be expected from a product with Dre's name on it....
Rachel K.
Lakeland, FL
I like to spin records and I use these to hear what I am doing. Having a good set up headphones is important when I am creating music. These work really well.