BY BEATS BY DR. DRE #63 in Headphones

David guetta & beats by dr. Dre collaborated to create the loudest beats headphone. Inspired by djs around the world, the beats mixr offers unique functionality with signature beats style and sound. Now fully coated in 6 new colors, with a reflective logo and matching colored cables, the colr mixr packs a one-two punch of loud sound and loud color. Add some flavor to your style with pink, green, yellow, designed to be heard over parties. With deep bass and high volumes, this compact headphone delivers powerful beats sound. Rotating ear cups swivel back behind the ears so djs can hear it all. With dual input and daisychaintm... see more...

Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Stephanie J.
Lewisville, TX
OMG!!! I just purchase me a pair of beats headphone.. I can truly say that they are so amazing great sound, the color selections is on point..
ruth caroline b.
Renton, WA
Those are the best headphones ever! Great and stylish, specially on this color. It takes listening to music to another level. Its like I'm at my favorite's band concert every single day.
Barbara F.
I have heard good things about these but i haven't tried them yet.. they are expensive but well worth it.
cynthia l.
Somerville, MA
They're OK but more of a fashion statement than great audio. Well, they have good audio, but you can get that level for much less money.
Ricky M.
Deltona, FL
Just bought these and the sound is amazing The bass is out of this world but I feel like I need to be extra careful
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
Great statement fashion piece, and ok quality sound, but a little overpriced. Of you like them, go right ahead, you'll be the coolest kid in the block
Berenice C.
Oxnard, CA
This beats by dre are awesome I love the fun bright color. Love taking them to the gym the sound quality is great as well love !!
Veronica h.
I think that these beats are a awesome quality but the price is expensive but they also look good.
Cheyanne S.
Best headphones! I love the pink ones. I want the gold ones as well. They cover the ears nicely, however they are a bit over priced.